Introduction

You are 17 years old and have lived in New Jersey for your whole life. You're quite antisocial and you tend to keep to yourself, but that doesn't mean you don't know how to have fun every once in a while. You are completely stunning, with long, light brown hair and bright hazel eyes; your skin is slightly tanned and you have an athletic body, as you're into sports. You've never had a boyfriend as you've never met anyone that you're completely comfortable around, emotionally and physically. The one person you trust is your best friend, Grayson Dolan; you and him are neighbours and have grown up together. Although you and Gray get along extremely well, you and Ethan, his twin brother, never really 'clicked'. He's always been kind of an asshole towards you, and he always feels the need to take the piss out of you every time he sees you. Even though you have a rocky relationship with E, you couldn't have asked for a better best friend than Gray, and he's the only person you've ever felt comfortable and safe around.

It's the Saturday of your last week of the summer holidays, and you and Gray are on your way back from a road trip to L.A. You were going into your last year of high school the following Monday, and you couldn't be more disappointed that you were going to have to deal with everyone again. 

Addicted To You - CompletedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara