Dyson was shocked to say the least at my question, his face masking my own emotions. “Why wouldn’t he come? Of course my family came but you’ve been unconscious for three days.”

“You told me, Dyson. You told me about your family.” I said, moving so that I was sitting on the edge of the bed. “I know I sound like a bitch for bringing it up, but I really do care. And something I’ve learned in our time together is when you’re lying. And you’re definitely lying right now.”

He paused for a minute before his gaze dropped to his lap where his hands were fidgeting around nervously. “N-no, they didn’t come.” He choked. “He had a huge seminar in Italy a few days ago.”

I took one of his hands from his lap in support, I hated how alone he felt at that moment. I didn’t mean to do that to him. “I’m sure he’d be here if he could.”

“The skies have been clear since Tuesday and it’s Thursday but he insists on staying a few extra weeks for some charity shit. He would be here if he wanted to be. So would my mom but I accepted a long time ago that they don’t care about me.” He said quietly.

“Hey, my brother’s dead, my dad left us, and it’s just me and my mom in a small house. Nobody has a perfect family, okay?”

He gave me a questioning look, expecting me to explain more but I just waved him off. “You already know about it, so let’s not go there. My point is that you’re not alone.”

He gave a defeated sigh but didn’t say anything else.

“So exactly how big is your house?” I asked, trying to lighten up the mood.

He gave me a suspicious look. “Pretty massive. Why?”

I shrugged. “What kind of bitch would I be if I didn’t take advantage of my boyfriend’s money?”

I felt him tense up just a bit at the mention of boyfriend and realized it probably wasn’t the best choice of words but decided against saying something about it. “What did you have in mind?” He asked with an amused look dancing on his face.

“Have you ever seen The Princess Diaries? Please say no.”

He chuckled, flashing his perfectly white teeth with a breath taking smile. “No, I haven’t.”

“Well, we, my friend, are going mattress surfing when we get out of here.”

“Mattress surfing?”

I nodded eagerly. “I’ll show you so many ways to have fun in a mansion.”

“And what would you know about that?”

“Uh, hello? I watch the movies.” I defended. “Like dancing around in your underwear. I bet you do that a lot.”

“Oh, all the time.” He said sarcastically.

I couldn’t help but giggle. “I knew it.”

“But it would be so much better if you’d join me.” He said with a playful smirk.

I blushed a little more than a lot. “Perv.” I muttered shyly.

He gasped dramatically. “And when is Dyson Becker ever perverted?”

I rolled my eyes and stood up. “I should go, my mom and Toni are waiting for me in my room.”

He nodded. “Okay, I’ll see you in a few days, then.”

I smiled and nodded. “Hurry up and remember.”

“I’ll do my best.” He choked as I stood at the door. When I was about to move the door handle, his voice shot through the room again. “Wait, Tyler.”

I spun around and looked at him, waiting for Dyson to continue talking.

“You never told me why you won’t kiss me.”

I tried to bite back a smirk as I painfully limped back over to the bed and leaned down, not saying a word, so that my lips were brushing against his ear and whispered. “Dyson, I haven’t seen you in three days. Sure, I’ve been unconscious, but I was with you 24/7 before that. And then, I thought you died. When I kiss you, I don’t want it to be in a hospital, with witnesses because I promise you that when it happens, it will be a very, very long time before I stop. Willingly, of course. Now, I ask that you do not interrupt my dramatic exit because it will be slower than I hoped, for I will be limping. See you in a few days.”

And with that, I awkwardly limped back out of the room, leaving a shocked Dyson behind me.

_______________________________________________

I'm really trying with this whole 'once a day' thing, but I'm really stressed right now because I tried to start planning out the next book I'm going to publish and that just confused the heck out of me and I spent most of the day babysitting my baby cousin so I didn't really have much time. I feel like a mess right now. All that, plus, I just started a Glee marathon on Netflix and got through the full first season in 24 hours. Yeah, I have problems.

So I hope you enjoyed my whiney rant. 

ANYWAY- It is almost over and maybe soonish, I'll start a new story. As of right now, that new story will be FierceFive.Com, but that might change.

Okay, Vote- Comment- Fan <3

P.S. 43 in Teen Fiction!!! You guys are amazing!