Chapter 3 - The Promotion

After a week had gone by, Perapin knew that Pillow was on his way to being his co-manager. I mean, just look at this greeting!

 I mean, just look at this greeting!

Such incredible service! 

It didn't take long for Perapin to notice what an incredible worker Pillow was. That's why he called Pillow to his igloo for a private meeting. 

______________________ At the Igloo _______________________

"Hey boss, what's up? Why'd you need me to come here?"

"Come in, take a seat! Make yourself at home. I have a proposal for you."

Pillow waddled over to his black couch, oddly enough the only item in the room. "You have a, uh, lovely igloo sir. Very homey."

"Thank you, Pillow! I designed it myself. I'm so glad you like it!"

"So, is this another interview?" said Pillow, rubbing his flippers nervously along the black leather of the couch.

"No, not at all! I just think you've been doing incredible work, and I was wondering if you wanted to be my right-hand man. My co-manager. What do you say?"

He put up a tough act, but Perapin could see the tears welling up in Pillow's eyes, under the brim of his large, cowboy hat. That hat... It made him look so beautiful on the lone, black couch. If only I had a camera to capture the moment.

"That, would be absolutely lovely, sir," said Pillow, voice crackling from the tears. He had come so far in his short time here at the Parlor, and what an honor it was to not only be noticed by the manager but to be working next to him! Him and that nice, fitted suit-- wait, what was he saying?

Perapin smirked, noticing Pillow looking at his attire. "Alright then, back to work! I'm sure security is exhausted running the Parlor all alone."