Wow, when I said "Accio hottie", I didn't expect it to work!

Start from the beginning

After Quidditch Practice, Kat was surprised to find that Sirius leaning on the bleachers. He had been waiting for her.

Turning her thoughts back to Sirius, she glared at him and yelled, "I though you would've given up by now. I'm NOT interested."

"I have practice next. You know, I'm a beater just like you." he responded. Kat frowned in response. "You're really talented. But you were playing more aggressively than normal."

"None of your business. Buzz off." Kat snapped, starting to walk towards the school.

"Ok, I'm sorry!" Sirius said putting his hands up in defense. He followed her, nearly running to keep up with her fast pace. "I just though I'd come say hello."

"Hi."

"Not a big talker, huh?"

"Depends who I'm talking to. Are you getting the hint?" Kat sighed, turning back to look at the boy who was following her like a dog.

"You're not afraid of me, are you? Most girls are." Sirius smirked. His stormy grey eyes were piercing.

"Afraid? Not at all."

"Well, maybe you're not afraid of me. But I'm sure you've thought about me naked." Sirius said with a wink. His amused smile grew as Kat became flushed because of his words.

"Am I that transparent? Oh baby, I want you so bad." she said slowly, biting her lip. Sirius' jaw dropped and she rolled her eyes.

"Oi, Padfoot! We need to get to practice." James called. He noticed Kat and his smile turned mischievous. "Oh hello Kat."

"What is it, Asshole Day?" Kat sighed, pushing past Sirius when her stepped in front of her and ignored his pleas for her to wait.

"Aw, Kat's acting up again. Kat's just afraid the Ravenclaws are too moronic to win against Gryffindor." James taunted, looking over to Sirius and expecting his friend to laugh.

"Lay off, James. She was clearly upset about something."

"Since when do you care?"

Sirius was taken aback by the question. Why did he care? "I... Well I won't be able to charm her if you keep insulting her. And you need that to happen if you want Bianca."

"Oh, true. For a minute there, I thought that you'd gone soft."

"Whatever. Let's get to practice." Sirius muttered, heading toward the pitch. He mind was whirling. Had he gone soft? Had he started to care about the girl that utterly hated him? No, he was doing this just to help a friend. But oh Godric, it would be a mess if he had.

****

Regulus couldn't hide his grin all day. It was especially noticeable because he was usually brooding.

"Why are you smiling so much today? Diane literally just spilled a whole glass of pumpkin juice on you and you kept smiling like an idiot." Frank asked during lunch. "Wait. Don't tell me. It's something about Bianca, isn't it?"

"Maybe." Regulus said, wiping his robes with a napkin. He frowned. He would have to change before tutoring. He had to look his best for Bianca...

"I didn't realize you were so moody until you started acting happy. Geez." Frank said. "And your eyes are glazed over. Fantasizing about Bianca? Ok, I'm just gonna leave."

Regulus nodded and waved. He turned towards the Gryffindor table and easily spotted Bianca, her hair was basically glowing. He couldn't wait to see her in a few short hours.

But when he got to the library, Bianca wasn't there yet. He was a little early, so he sat down and waited. And waited. And waited. She was Bianca, the most beautiful, most kind girl at school. She wouldn't just stand him up. So he kept waiting. Eventually he fell asleep on the table.

"Regulus?" a soft voice asked, waking him up.

"Bianca!" he yelped, opening his eyes. Bianca's two best friends standing in front of him. "Oh hey. Evans and McKinnon, right?"

"You're waiting for Bianca? Of course you are." Lily sighed, her voice laced with jealousy. Marlene sighed as well. Another guy chasing after Bianca.

"Yeah. But it's not a big deal. I can keep waiting."

"Oh, Black. It's nearly curfew!" Marlene said. She tried to hide her pitying expression.

"Oh." Regulus said dejectedly.

"And Bianca's not coming. She's... " Lily sighed, debating whether or not to tell the boy the truth. That Bianca had ditched him to sneak out with James Potter. "Busy. With James. I'm sorry."

"Oh." Regulus responded even more dejectedly, stunned into silence. How could he ever believe that Bianca would be interested in him?

"How long have you been waiting?"

"Um... not long." Regulus said, blushing.

"Well... you kind of don't a chance with her." Lily said semi-sympathetically. It was better to be honest. She and Marlene both knew he had been waiting for hours because he had been here before they had gotten to the library.

Marlene elbowed Lily. Marlene felt bad for the boy. He was just more carnage from Bianca's love life that she felt obligated to clean up. Marlene smiled comfortingly and said, "But honestly, you're too nice for her."

Lily rolled her eyes and headed out of the library, leaving Marlene and Regulus alone.

"Really. So many guys... and girls chase over Bianca and they don't realize how great they are themselves."

"Thanks, Marlene." Regulus said mustering a weak smile. He was too infatuated to just forget about the girl of his dreams. Merlin, he was pathetic. He looked down at his shoes.

"I actually know exactly how you feel." Marlene said in a much more disheartened voice.

"Really?" Regulus said, his head snapping up in curiosity.

Marlene nodded and smiled regretfully. "I... I love her as much as you do. And I could never tell her. I don't want to ruin our friendship."

Regulus raised his eyebrows but nodded. "Take your own advice, Marlene."

"I'm trying." Marlene sighed. "But that's enough of this pity party. We're both amazing." She says, putting a hand on his shoulder.