Alpha-mates

A/N- Hey guys!!!

So,  welcome to Alpha-mates... 

I would like to fill you in on the background a li'l bit b4 I begin-

For this story, I'm assuming a society with Alpha/Beta dynamics:

Alpha- The dominant group, can be either male or female; although female-alphas are generally less given to physical displays of strength, unlike their male counterparts.

Alphas can be 'turned' (either voluntarily, or as punishment) into Betas.

Beta- Again, can be either male or female, and are the child-bearers, irrespective of gender... un-mated betas are almost alpha-like, in their nature, but once mated, they are generally submissive (at least to their alphas).

Omega- They do not generally form a part of society, it is a status of the condemned, forced upon an individual as a punishment. Virtully have no rights to speak of.

************************************************************************************************************

Disclaimer- Any similarity to real people/ places is purely coincidental. This is a work of fiction, made purely for entertainment purposes.  And I offer my sincerest apologies if I have unintentionally hurt anyone's sentiments.

************************************************************************************************************

Alright, now that I've explained the dynamics of this society, on with the story. :-)

UPDATE- You may follow this story over at AO3-

http://archiveofourown.org/series/150363