s i x t y s e v e n

-real life-

the four boys and ellen were sitting on couches watching tv, waiting for time to pass, until it was 3am.

"i don't know how i feel about doing the seance sam." corey says, out of the blue. ellen nods in agreement.

"like i don't know if i wanna fuck with some demons, but i wanna be apart of it." ellen says, scrolling through her instagram feed, while lying on jake's stomach.

"i mean, you don't have to say anything, but could you two be apart of it, because i feel like you two have the most connection with the spirits." sam says, and the two nod. ellen gets up to go to the bathroom, but as she nears the door she hears a metallic noise, boom from below her. she spins around to run away from the doorway into someone and hugs them. she feels arms grip around her tightly, indicating that she's safe. she looks up to see colby looking down and smiling at her.

"thanks." she timidly smiles, as she buries her face into his t-shirt. sam grabs the camera and explains everything. the go downstairs to see that the door to the elevator that jake previously had closed was now fully open. all the boys were freaking out, but ellen was pretty calm. then, the faint sound of two piano keys came from upstairs.

"oh fuck." jake said before running upstairs. everyone followed him. the checked out the noise and the piano was open. everyone was a bit startled, so they checked the entire hotel room to make sure no one was playing any pranks on them. nothing.

"guys," ellen said before continuing, "it's past 3am, that means all this shit started happening at exactly 3am." every word she said sent shivers up everyone's spines.

"perfect time to do a seance then." sam said, before setting out the candles. sam explained what they had to do and they all held hands, before sam, colby and jake said what they had to. corey starts freaking out saying that the chandelier was moving, but they ignored it and started again. this time jake didn't say anything, but his and ellen's heads slowly rose in unison, before all the candles flickered. colby ran to ellen, and hugged her as the others started arguing about what to do.

"let's go. that's a sign to get the hell out, so let's do that!" corey says, obviously scared, but sam disagrees.

"dude, we were getting an answer!" the two argue and bicker before jake pipes in.

"i think we should all calm down, i don't like it when we all fight." he explains. it was the best idea he's had all night.

"i say we just put away the candles, end the seance, stay the rest of the night and as soon as it's morning, we leave." colby says, and ellen nods in agreement. they all agree to do that, clean up and then sit down on the couches and watch tv. ellen lies on top of colby and tries to sleep.