Comforting

"Oh..." Ralsei sighed, sadly. "W-Well, I'm sure Susie will break us out!!" Ralsei cried, but he seemed like he slightly doubted his own words.

Kris could easily tell he was worried. How? That's hard to explain. But, he hated seeing the Dark Prince scared or sad ever since they met. 

Kris walked over to Ralsei, and hugged him, in an attempt to ease his worry about being imprisoned for who knows how long.

"K-Kris?!" Ralsei cried, surprised about his attempt to comfort him. It worked, and he (hesitantly) hugged Kris back. The Knight of The Lightners smiled.

Ralsei suddenly let go of Kris, and looked worried. Kris seemed confused. "Kris, you're freezing!!" Ralsei said. Apparently, Kris had not realized that until now, and hugged himself, and let his teeth chatter. 

Ralsei, of course, did something about it. He took off his scarf and put it around Kris' neck, it helped a little. Kris hid his slight smile under the scarf. "Is that better?" Ralsei asked, Kris nodded, still hugging himself, even though hugging himself with cold and metal armor didn't help, he didn't know what else to do.

Ralsei noticed that his body was still cold, and stopped Kris from hugging himself, took off his metal gloves and attempted to warm them with his fur. He blushed slightly from this, not realizing that Kris was also turning a little red, but he always had half of his face covered, so no one could really tell if Kris blushed.

"Heh, I guess I should've known. Humans don't have fur." Ralsei said. "Yeah,  we only have flesh, otherwise we wouldn't have this situation right now..." Kris replied. "Not that I hate this or anything." he added.

The two sat down, knowing that this could take a bit. Ralsei kept warming Kris' hands, and as much as Kris hated to admit it, the fur felt soft and fluffy. He guessed that is why that voice in his head called Ralsei a "Fluffy Boy". 

"Ralsei, I think you can stop, now." Kris told him, Ralsei stopped and felt a bit embarrassed. "S-Sorry, Kris." he replied. "No! It's fine, Ralsei!" Kris told him, as he put his metal gloves back on. "Besides, it felt a bit...Umm..." Kris didn't wanna finish his sentence now. 

Ralsei looked at him in a confused way. "It felt a bit...What?" Ralsei asked, Kris felt like that saying "It felt nice" would also be a bit embarrassing, but he sighed and finished his sentence, anyway.

"It...felt nice, Ralsei. Nice and warm." Kris said. Ralsei blushed a little, but it was a lot more obvious to see without his scarf. 

"Oh, crap. What'd I do?" Kris thought to himself, blushing a little himself, but again, Ralsei didn't notice.

"W-Well, I guess t-that makes sense, Kris. Like you said, all you have is flesh." he replied. Kris nodded to Ralsei's reminder of his previous statement.

After a bit of silence, Kris started to shiver again, even with the scarf. "Kris? Are you ok?" Ralsei asked, but gets his answer quickly in the form of Kris hugging him, once again.

"Cold..." Kris said, silently. Ralsei's face started to turn a lot more red, how has he still not gotten used to the human hugging him? Was it because he never hugged someone before? (Other than the dummy he made...)