Chapter 9

"So-Soondeok ah?" said Baekhyun nervous.

Hera put her hands and looking at Baekhyun. Someone that she loved, she missed, and....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

...Her past love. Her Wangjanim.

The 10th Prince.

Prince Wang Eun.

Husband of Soondeok.

Husband of Hera long long time ago.

Eun that she always want to be near with.

Right now, she really glad. So glad that she can meet with him again. She felt her tears is pouring again. She cannot hold back anymore.

Hera hug him with full of missing. She looks like won't let go of him again. Forever and ever. She swear it.

"Wangjanim!! I miss you so much!! Finally, i've found you!!!!" Hera crying so hard while hugging him.

"Eun ah!!!!!"

Baekhyun still gathering her words. Until, he hug her back. He too, so missed his Soondeok. He was never wrong at all. After his past came to him, he ever thought that Hera was his past love, his wife, Park Soondeok.

"S...Soon...Soondeok? So you really....Soondeok? Buin?" said Baekhyun to make sure again.

Hera pull her head to meet his face and nodding fast. She back hugging him because she still missing him too much.

Baekhyun crying happily. After decades, finally he found her. His Soondeok. He was so glad that Soondeok is right in front of him. She was this close. If he realized that she was Soondeok at first, maybe he'll tell that he love her first.

15 minutes later, two of them finally can take a breath again. Hera pull away her face to met with him. Baekhyun caress her face and smiling so tenderly to her. She too, smiling so pure. Those two caressing each other to realising them that this is wasn't a dream.

"this is not dream, right?" ask Hera while touch his hand.

"no, this is not. This is reality, Hera..." said him correcting.

Hera can't erase her smile. She was too happy.

"i'm so glad....i really am. Finally, i meet you again. I miss you so much, Eun ah..." Hera caressing his cheeks.

Baekhyun touch her hand and brought it to his lips " me too, Deok ah. As i thought, i never wrong. You really are Soondeok" he kiss her hands long enough. After that, he hug her again. As if that she will go if he doesn't hug her.

Hera snuggling into him. She feel safe when he hug her like this.

"Hera ya..." call Baekhyun.

"hm?"

"Please....don't do that again, okay?" his hug tighting. Hera can know, Baekhyun was afraid that she will be like before. Get killed in front of him and leaving him first.

Actually, Hera was so sad. Before Baekhyun following her, she was all alone. In the darkness. She was scared, so scared. All she do on there was waiting for him to come. And finally, he came to her. She was so happy. Truly happy and sad too. Those reunion won't last longer.

Sadly, Eun and Soondeok must be separated.

Eun trying to reach her. Same as Deok too.

Their hands almost reached. But, Their body getting dissapear and changed into a lights.