"Damn who daughter ain't wash up" leek said scrunching his face up.

I watched as girls twerked and the boys got behind them tryna get they shit off.

"BESTFRIEND" I yelled running to Nuni. we hugged rocking back and forth because we aint see each other inna Brick because she was out of town

"I missed you" she said repeatedly kissing my cheek

"I always knew yall was some fags" Pierre said shaking his his head

"see I was finna give you a hug but yo ass always wanna play" I said walking over and giving Tae, Rico, and Pablo. It was a boy ian never see with them before

"who dat yall" I asked nodding in his direction

The boy looked up from his phone and mugged me. I gave his as the same mug back.

"Fuck you lookin at shawty" he said sizing me up.

I sized his big cute ugly ass right back up. He cute and all but he sound like he gotta attitude

"Boy Who the fuck you talkin to" I asked

"Get the fuck" he said looking back at his phone.

He got me so fucked but ima keep my cool because all I came to do was chill.

Keyanta Messiah Bell Bando👳🏽‍♂️

Keyanta Messiah Bell ➖Bando👳🏽‍♂️

D.C -Friendship Heights NW📍

"Why you do lil sis like dat" Pablo said laughing

"Shawty was all in my face I mean I know a nigga sexy and all but damn" I said making everyone laugh

This party was jhi like boring as shit. I'm tryna get behind sum but these bitches ugly as shit. And some of em musty as hell.

"Ouuu shit they turned da shit dat make da thots go crazy" as twerk ah holic by reaction band came on.

All the girls started twerking so da niggas started getting behind them. It was one girl dat looked like she wasn't musty and nobody was behind her so I got behind her and grabbed her hips. Soon it was a crowd of people around us recording and shit.

"AYEEEEEEEE" people yelled as she went down. She thought she could break me but I went down right wit her ass and came back up.

When the girl got got up and turned around she looked up at me and rolled her eyes. It was the girl dat was looking at me earlier. She was bouta walk away but I grabbed her arm.

"What" she asked with a attitude

"Yo ass fat as hell" I said grabbing her ass.

She gon push me away and walk back to her friend. I walked back to where the guys was and they was laughing.

"What y'all laughin at" I asked sitting down grabbing a water out the cooler next to the couch. A nigga gotta keep his skin clear so all I drink is water.

"How lil sis just rejected ya ass" tweezy said dying laughing. His ugly ass always think sum funny but ain't shit funny but them fake ass grills.

"She ain't reject shit cuz ion want her lil ass. I can have any bitch in here I wanted" I said sipping my water.

"We know" I heard Rico mumble

"Yeah ight" I said sitting back just watching everybody. Ian no creep or nun I just like to sit back and watch what's going on so I can be ready for whatever. After a few minutes of chilling dat girl dat dat twerked on me walked up and started talking to my cousin Pierre.

"My momma boostin I gotta go" she said and hugged all of the guys

Her, some fat nigga, and long nigga walked out together. I was getting sleepy so I got up and stretched.

"You finna go" Pierre asked "yeah"I said

"Ight fool hit me up later" he said and dapped me up. I dapped everybody else up and walked outside to my car I brought with my own money.

Yeahh I'm the gas man. Err body be hitting me up cuz I got dat pressure on deck. And I sell edibles too.

I was driving down the street and my phone started ringing. My mama was calling

"Hello" her voice blasted through my car because my phone was connected to the car with Bluetooth

"What you want" I asked

"Boy stop fucking playing with me before I knock yo bright ass out" she said sounding mad

"What you need mommy" I said acting nice

"Come pick up yo lul brother he want you" she said making me smack my teeth. I love my lil brother like he my son but she stay putting him on me like he my responsibility. Her ass to old to be going to the club tryna party.

"Ight man I'm on my way" I said and hung up

This finna be a long night wit his big headed ass

Make sure y'all vote on my shit🤦🏽‍♀️

Do y'all fw it?