Chapter 15: Dreams Are Forgotten People are Untrusted and The Wolf Strikes

I was out for my morning run when I run into a group of Slytherin's keeping an eye on me nobody except a few know of me being an Animagus, so that's how I sneak past them so easily but it was almost time for breakfast so I changed back into a Human and walked past them heading for the castle they were teasing me about being on high security after that whole ordeal with Dumbledore and there were a few weeks left until Exams and with that was also the job thing that we have to do we don't have much time to ourselves anymore, Especially me and Harry, So by the time I got my shower and changed it was almost time for first classes, so naturally our first class was potions so we went to potions with Hermione and Ron, I sat beside Hermione as usual but we didn't say anything we just stared at the front of the class as if something was there, a few minutes in professor Snape walked in, looking not so Happy I might add a few minutes into the lesson and we get pulled outta class, it was umbridge, me, Harry, And Hermione were all being questioned about the 'weapon' that Dumbledore was hiding and to my surprise Hermione spoke up "actually we do have something, in the forbidden forest, only me, Harry, and Y/N knows about it.." her voice trailed off as she thought "we will take you to it if you let us three go with you alone.." they took our wands and we were off to the forbidden forest after what seemed like ages until we reached the edge we all went in followed by Umbridge me being directly in front of her until we stopped and listened everything went black, I came back to conciousness with an arrow pointed at me and looking around quickly noticed arrows were pointed at everyone Umbridge pleaded with them about letting her go but they let us go and started dragging her away she screamed out "Tell them I mean no harm!" Me and harry looked at each other and laughed before looking back at her "Sorry Professor, We must not tell lies.." We stared at them as they left we both turned around and walked out of the forest Hermione trailing behind us "Hey, I have a question Y/N want to come to my house this summer since you dont have anyone to go home too tonight?" The wolf boy turned to his other form and ran away from the castle immediately causing Harry to slightly glare at Hermione "you just had to bring up that he doesnt have a family anymore? We probably wont see him again now!" Hermione looked down the two staying silent the rest of the trip back to the castle and they both started packing mean.
- Time Skip -
After a couple hours a Black wolf sat at the door of number 12 Grimmauld Place before transforming back and knocking on the door only to be answered by Sirius who immediately noticed the tear marks on the boys face immediately pulling him into a hug "it's alright, You are gonna be an excellent wizard and your parents would be so proud of you, what happened?" The dark haired boy sniffled in hug "Hermione, she brought up my parents said I didnt have anyone to go home too...." Sirius brought the boy inside and brought him some tea once they were seated at the table both staying silent until Y/N spoke up "Could I stay here Sirius?" The boy looked up at the man who just nodded and smiled "of course you can.." a few nights past and then Grimmauld place got a visitor Harry Potter, once he was out of the shower Y/N answered the door and as soon as he saw harry he pulled him into a hug "Come on in Harry!" The dark haired boy said with a smile as he lead him to the dining room where Sirius sat a smile appeared on his face as soon as he saw Harry "Hello Pup!" The Black greeted Harry had a warm smile on his face "Hello to you both, I needed to get away from the dursleys mind if I stay a bit?" Harry looked between of them exchanging glances with Sirius and Y/N

-Authors Note-
Sorry about my Absence, School has been keeping me busy and I had to re write this entire chapter because of Pesky people deleting my stuff, Please forgive me Next Chapter is Already in the works!