Guardians of the World (Pokemon Fan-fic)

In the Sinnoh Region, legend goes that the world was created by a Pokémon known as Arceus, the first Pokémon in existence. It was said that it created Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina, giving them the power to control time, space, and antimatter. Later, the three guardians of the lakes in Sinnoh are born. Azelf, the Pokémon of Willpower, Mesprit, the Pokémon of Knowledge, and Uxie, the Pokémon of Emotions.

In the Hoenn Region, the story about the Pokémon that created the Land and the Sea. Groundon, who was born from within the Earth by Magma. Kyogre, who was born from the pressure of the deep sea trenches. Rayquaza, who was born from the minerals in the Ozone layer. It was said that the three of them existed way before the land, ocean, and ozone even existed.  Legend says that conflict arose between both rivals causing the dominance over the Pokémon World. It ends as Rayquaza sends them back into the special cavern where they lie in rest. There reason behind the creation of the Red and Blue Orbs.

In the Jhoto Region, the Legend of the Silver Winged Lugia and Gold Colored Ho-oh. The legend about the Burned down bell tower and the Three Legendary Dogs. 

In the Kanto Region, the Legend about Mew and Mewtwo. 

Clearly, from what we acknowledge in this world, there are more than just this about the World of Pokémon. Maybe, if we're lucky, there's more. The Guardians of each Region and all it's Legends.

How did they all begin ?