~Chapter 3~

"What? Ugghhrrr!!!" Alex huffed in anger, "It's ok, Your ok...Ok" Brindle repeated calmly.

Then a loud Beeeep, quickly the anncounment went on and finish in a heart beat.

"Ok... huh.."

Alex sighed, "Thank you....your the best, Baby doll." Alex hurried over hugging Brindle tightly as the anncounment ended, "No problem!" Brindle squeecked.

                                   ~

The bus ride wasn't as bad as she thought, or what she had heard.

She sat alone in the middle of the bus, Kids infrount of her yell and scream as people behind kept yappen.

Brindle looked out the window quietly, Hugging her backpack.

The houses glowed with wealth, seeing the city beyond the homes. She felt a brief of compliment...

Brindle got home to dad on his computer, "I'm Hoooooomeee!!!" Brindle called; her voice echoed. "Sup sweetie...." Dad was on the white couch, his glasses glared at the computers light.

Befor she could walk into her room...

"Have homework?!" Dad called. "NO DAD!!! IT WAS THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!" Brindle yelled back, closing her door.

                             ~

Brindle hopped on her fluffy pink bed, Sucking in the cold.

Slowly closing her eyes, a sudden ' You got  a message ' was heard from on her desk beside her lava lamp.

uuuuugghhhhh , Brindle got up and pulled the computer on her bed. Opening it up on her Skype,

Haaaay Brindle, how's your first day?

few seconds later

Terrible,  awful, a living nightmare?

It was Christopher....

Christopher was a really close friend of her family, she honestly never met his family but his dad.

Brindle hurried and texted back,

no, not really. I met some new people and it's not all that bad as your food.

She joked, memories flooded back. Christopher was learning how to cook, and he cooked for her one time and it didn't go so well.... ending the chicken as coal and the noodles are paper, not mentioning the sos turning into a non liquid creation.

Christopher: haha very funny, so you got to meet new people hum? who?

Brindle: oh you don't believe me?

Christopher: who said?

Brindle: what ever, a girl named Alex is one of my new friends. Also there's a boy named.... huhmm can't remember. But he was weird, and of cores I was asked to join a group.

Christopher: Did you say yes?

Brindle: No....

Christopher: maybe you should though... I mean... nvm

Brindle: ok?

Christopher: anyway

Christopher: Have you seen a dirt blond snobby boy, by My chance?

Suddently there was a knock at the door, "Y-Yeah! " Brindle closed her laptop,  "Oh ummm.. wear you doing something?" Dad asked.  "No! No! Nothing at all...Yes daddie, do you need anything? " Brindle smiled fakly.

"Well,  We're having company soon.... wanna help me make dinner?" Dad asked shyly. Brindle smiled back, "Sure!"

Leaping out the bed as Dad went out and she followed, a final message was heard from the computer as she shut the door.

                                  ~

They're cooking fish and greens, also adding a special sos to their fish.

"Pass me the pepper," Dad opened his hand. And was given fresh black pepper, "Dont forget mint!" Brindle tosed in few smelling leaves. "Thanks sweetie," Dad cherped.

Soon putting the food on the table, So three people are coming over.... Brindle thought. Straightening the forks, and cleaning out three cups of glasses.

"Daddie? Who's coming over?" Brindle finnaly asked. "It's a surprise!" Dad said as he fixed the chairs.

"A business partner? Grandma?" Brindle asked, staring long and hard at dad. Who had a really weird smile befor, she seen that smile befor.... but it looks weird.

"Fine then, don't tell me!" She huffed angerly. "Why don't you go ahead and sit down.Thay should be hear any moment. .." Dad looked at his phone real quick.

Brindle didn't notice how good dad dressed, a flat ironed soot and a tie that he usually weared for luck.

"Dad! Should I put something nice on?" Brindle paniced, HE'S WEARING HIS LUCKY TIE!!!!