Trying to Find a Mate. Abigal and Ethan

Characters:

Abigal Gates

Emily Gates

Ethan Brooks

~Enjoy~

My name is Abigal Gates (A/N: I couldn't think of a good last name). Im 16 and I'm a werewolf. Yes, you heard me Im a damn werewolf. Its not that bad I can shift whenever I want to and Im Betas daughter, which means I am next in line for female Beta once I find a mate. My dad says I have to find a mate soon and well have pups or my little sister will take the role which I dont want. My little sister can be a pain in the ass sometimes but I do love her even though I act like I don't. Her name is Emily like I mentioned earlier she is a werewolf to. I have curves in all the right places, I have straight black hair and blue eyes just like my wolf. My wolf is black with blue eyes and stubborn <.< very stubborn. Im starting at a new high school today I heard most of the students are werewolves, some humans but they know about werewolves so it makes it easier. I make my way to the Office to get my schedule and locker number. I head over to the vice principal's desk.

"Excuse me, Im Abigal Gates. I need my schedule and locker combination." I said while fidgeting with my hands.

She looks up and smiles. "Yes, of course." She hands me the paper.

I take it and sigh with relief as head to my locker. This day might end well, I look around for my locker and finally find it. I put all my books in my locker beside my math since my first class is Math. I head to the classroom, on my way I get lost. I tap some guy on the shoulder to ask him where it is. He turns around and looks like my older brother who died in a car wreck.

"Excuse me, err Im new and I was wondering where room 105 is?" I said kinda nervous.

He takes my schedule and smiles. "Yeah you have the same classes with me. I will show you the way."

"By the way, My name is Aibgal but you can call me Abby." I said reaching out my hand to him.

"Ethan. Nice to meet you."

Nice to meet you too"

"Come on. Lets go to math.

As we walk to the classroom we talk about our interests and what home is like and many different things. Its seems to me he is a werewolf to, I have a feeling we will be great friends.

~Ethans POV~

I learned she loved to sing, dance and draw. Something keeps pulling me towards her I dont know what i guess I will ask my parents later. The football team and me are all werewolves. Im the Alpha male and I havent found a mate yet. Abigal seems like a good alpha female to me anyway. The first four hours of the day went by fast since i was talking to Abigal most of the time. Its lunch right now and I aked if she wanted to sit with us. She nodded. I pulled up a chair next to me so she could sit down. The rest of lunch was pretty fun actually, we joked about alot of things.

"Hey, Abigal do you have any brothers and sisters?" I asked. She looked down and nodded.

"I have a brother and sister."

"How old are they?"

She sighed like she didnt want to answer it. " My sister is 14 and my brother would be 18."

Would Be?. Thats weird i kept thinking about it, then it hit me her brother died. Abigal Gates? Where does that sound familar? Oh shit. Her brother died in the car wreck, his car rolled over then was hit by a bus last year. Damn it I knew I shouldnt have asked.

"Abigal, Im so sorry. I forgot about what happened." I said with concern.

Without even knowing it I reached over and wrapped my arms around her pulling her into hug, when I touched her I felt little tingles spread through my body.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sorry Im starting to get tired =) You will just have to wait to see what happens.

~Clearsky