Party

(Y/n)

I groan as i am forced to go to a party so i can get to know some of Elena's friends.

"I want to hire Damon to kill some of these dumb people." I think to myself or so i thought.

"I would be glad to kill someone for you." Damon's charming voice says causing me to jump and whirl around.

"Damon! What the heck!" I hissed and felt my heart pound in my ears as I face the eldest Salvatore brother.

Damon had a devilish smirk on his lips and I wanted to smack it off so bad. I had to stop myself from punching his perfect face.

After the party. A week later. (Y/N) is about to confess her feelings for Damon. But there's a little problem.

"Damon..." i start to say

"No (Y/N) we can't. You know all the things I've done" Damon interrupts me

"I don't care. Damon." I argue

"(Y/N). I don't want to hurt you. You're too innocent to be with a monster like me..." Damon says as he looked away from me and he looked sad.

"Damon. You're not a monster." I say sternly as i sit by him and put my hand on his shoulder.

Damon look at me and shook his head. "I know you're just a distraction for me so my brother can get the vervain to weaken me."

I gasp and tears form. "Damon. No. I'm not!" My voice cracked.