Singing4life24: ......

JustaDancerx: Whatever, screw you.

And with that last message, I signed off. I debated on deactivating my account but decided against it since I talked to Rose and Ava that way sometimes. I'd just ignore Louis from now on if he was online - but I knew that would be hard.

                                                                           ~*~

'WEEE ARE NEVER EVER EVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER!'

'Rose, shut up.'

'You can't even here me babes.'

'But your texting me all the lyrics - please shut up!'

'Why are your panties in a bunch?'

'Cause your annoying me.'

'Gosh, don't turn into an anti-Tori, please ;)'

'Winkeeey faace.'

'What?'

'What? Who said that ..'

'Tori.'

'Rosey.'

'Wtf.'

'I have to go, I'll text you tomorrow. Bye :)'

I exited out of my conversation with Rose and opened up Temple Run on my phone. Let's just say I suck at Temple Run. For me it should be called Temple Die because all I do is fall off the temple or trip and get eaten by whatever those rabid monkeys are. A few minutes into dying repeatadly, I closed out of the app and decided to exit my room for the first time today.

"Mom?" I called out to the eerie quiet house.

No answer, as expected.

I walked into the kitchen to find a purple post-it note attached to the fridge with my mothers neat italic handwriting scrawled all over it,

'Got called into a meeting today and didn't know if you were asleep or not. Anyway, theres some money on the kicthen island for dinner and you know where the car keys are since I got a ride with Brad today. Lots of love, mom xx

P.S Maybe invite Louis over? You two make a good couple. =)'

Ohmygosh, my mom did not just say that. I could feel heat rising to my cheeks creating a blush, which was rare for me. I only blushed if I got super embarassed or if I - ... Nevermind that one.

I crumbled up the note and threw it in the trash bin next to the kitchen island before snatching up the twenty dollars[A/N: I'm American, I don't really understand the U.K's currancy so please excuse this] my mum left me for lunch and whatever else. I quickly went upstairs and changed into moustache t-shirt, some faded and ripped jean short shorts, and paired them with a pair of hightop converse. I then applied a layer of eyeliner and some lip gloss before grabbing some random bracelets and sliding them onto my left wrist. I grabbed my phone off my bed and walked back downstairs to get the car keys.

I went into our garage to find our blue Dodge Challenger sitting peacefully in the middle of our garage. Man, I was afraid to drive this car. What happens if I crashed it? Or even got a scratch on it? Surely this car only cost a few thousand ... right ..?

I quickly climbed into the drivers seat after pressing the garage door opener button and put the key in the ignition and started it up. Before I knew it, I was backing out of the driveway - slowly and cautiously - and then I was out on the streets on Doncaster heading to the local mall. Do. No. Crash were the words on my mind the whole way there.