Chapter 7

October 23rd 1975

October 23rd 1975

"Guys this is getting too hard to sneak around." Honey whispered to the Marauders after they almost got caught after their last midnight prank.

Entering the common room and heading up to the Marauders dorm room, they all sat down in their own bed except Honey who didn't sleep here so sat next to Sirius in his bed.

"Yeah I agree with Honey." Remus said towards the group. "Yeah we need like a, a, a teacher detector that will tell us where teachers are." James said snapping his fingers when he was thinking. "And it should also detect students, we don't want to run into any snitches, and not the golden type." Sirius added in. "what should we make it out of?"

They all thought for a while, until Honey yawned. "why don't we sleep on it?" She suggests yawning again. The four boys nodded agreeing. "I'm sleeping in your bed, deal with it." Honey said to Sirius, he just shrugged in reply "isn't the first time, we should invest in a bed for you Paws." Sirius said with a tired grin.

Both of them got changed into some pyjamas which consisted of Honey wearing one of Sirius' long tops and Sirius wearing a pair of shorts. Both of them snuggling into the bed.

Honey reaches over and turned off the light. "Night guys" she whispered. "Night" "night Honey" "good night Paws." And with that Honey and Sirius both fell asleep.

Across the room James and Remus looked at each other and Peter had fallen asleep. "Moony, how oblivious do they have to be?" James whispered to Remus "I know, they have been crushing on each other since first year." An idea shot into James head "let's make a bet, I bet it will take Padfoot till seventh year to get together with her." James said smugly "nah I think sixth knowing his new reputation." Remus smirked "how much?" Remus asked "how about three Galleons." "Deal" And with that they both shook hands confirming the deal.

By 2.03amthat morning all the Marauders were asleep in the boy's dorm in Gryffindortower.