swimming

when we got back to my house Hannah had to go. "bye hannah!" i said with a smile "bye emmy!" she said before leaving. After she left I go to my room and think about how lucky I am to have met her. I wake up with rocks hitting my window it was nash. "what?" i whisper screamed. "come over here" I close my window and headed over to his house "what's up nash?" i asked "do you and luke wanna come over and swim?" "what time is it?" i asked "summertime! no umm 1:45" "sure!" I go over to my house and get my teal bikini with palm trees on it. i throw on a cover and some flipflops. grab my phone, sunglasses, and headphones and head downstairs. "hey luke?" "yah?" "do you want to go over to nashs and swim?" "sure let me get my trunks on" I wait for luke outside I really like Nash has a big brother rather than A crush because that's how he treats me. Luke finally came out and we walked over to Nashs. once we got there Luke picks me up and threw me into the pool and I cracked up. Hayes must've heard because he came outside. "whats the slut doing here?" he asked pointing to me. "what the hell?" luke said. "yeah dude what's your problem" nash asked. "i dont like her now can you please kick her out i dont want our water contaminated with whore. I got out of the pool grabed my towel and ran home crying. i hope in the shower and start crying I stay in there for 25 minutes. Once i get out I change and Luke is sitting at the bottom of my bed with worried eyes. I start crying I run to him and we lay under the covers with my head on his chest. "why is he so mean?" i ask between sobs. "I don't know but don't let him get to you you are beautiful and he doesn't have the right to say that to you screw hayes" Luke was rigjt who needs hayes? i have luke and nash I don't need Hayes. my phone buzzes it's a text from Nash "are you okay?" he says "yeah I'm fine thanks for asking" "anything for you emmy" and with that I fell asleep on Luke's chest.