chapter 10 voice of a god

Start from the beginning

"we...see" me and Kamui said in sync. Disappointment clear in our voices.

"just when we thought we were going to catch a break, too" I said as i anime cry.

"hey now. don't look so disappointed you two! I've prepared a feast for you inside! you both should eat, drick, and be happy while there is still time to do so!" Lzumo said smiling.

"wait. are you sure you don't know anything about the seal of flames?" Azura asked.

"this sounds fishy" Alex said crossing (her/his) arms.

"the fate of the world may be hang in the balance" Azura said.

"Grrr... I said I've never heard of it!" Lzumo said clearly annoyed, just then Gunter stepped in.

"of course you haven't. you imposter." Gunter said.

"what? your calling me am imposter? after prepared for you all?" Lzumo asked.

"don't be coy with me. its plain to see your hiding behind a magic illusion" Gunter said.

'now that he said it...I feel a weird arua around Lzumo' Dark said.

"reveal yourself!" Gunter demanded.

"ah! Gunter, your no fun at all!" Lzumo said, as smoke came around him a reveal a weird looking man with messy blond hair and with a weird hat.

"Eeheehee! its been a while, hasn't it?" the messy blond hair man said.

"Zola- I knew it was you behind that magic!" Gunter said, growling at the short male.

"Gunter, who is this?" Azura asked.

"he looks weird" Alex said, I almost laugh at (her/his) commend.

"this cretin is a nohrian mage. he specialize in illusions and deception." Gunter said.

"but..." I said unfinished.

"then where is the real archduke?!" Kamui asked stepping in front of me.

"i'm afraid it's off to jail for him- the clink, the slammer, the cooler! ooohhh cooler! that reminds - its time to make use of king garon's ice bomb! everyone fire!... hehe, fire the ice bomb..." Zola, the messy blond haired man said.

just then two mages and one knight came and fire the ice bomb, making everything around turn snowy

"get ready everyone!" me and Kamui said in sync.

the battle began.

me and Kamui teamed up and began to take down most of the enemies.

a enemy came up to Kaze and Rinkah came close behind and attack the enemy that was near them.