one shot 1 (serious)

Cyrus pov
I remember inviting Tj as my plus one to this wedding, where is he? I definitely asked him he definitely said yes. The actual wedding where they say their vows is about to happen. "Come on please get here Tj" I mumble.

Just then Buffy whispers"Your date is here"

"Plus one and you have your own get back to Marty" I  whisper correcting her.

"Just wanted to tell you" She whispers returning to her seat.

I turned around and Buffy was right though when is she wrong. I gester for Tj to come here to where I am. He hurries over against the side wall to where I'm sitting. He slides in so fast he slides into me and I almost fall into the next person, who then looks rudely at us. "Guessing I got here just in time cause Bex is walking down the isle" Tj says quietly. I turn to look at the procession and whispered bueaty cause it was.

Time skip to whatever the party after the wedding is called.

When me and Tj arrive at the reception (A/N I think that's the word) there is already music playing but no one is dancing so we got cake and sat down at our table. Where Buffy and Marty were trying to hide the fact that they were holding hands, and Amber and Andi were goofing off together.

After eating cake for a couple minutes someone yells for Bex and Bowie to dance so a slow dance song starts as the newlywed couple starts dancing. When that song was over they follow it up with another this one for everyone to dance.

Buffy and Marty immediately went on the dance floor they are dating after all. In the middle of the song Tj and I went on. We weren't actually slow dancing just dancing slowly together. By the end of the song we switched to actual slow dancing together. Then the next song started. It was still a slow dance so we continued dancing. Before this song you could call our dancing fake and between friends but by the end you really couldn't we were dancing to closely together.

After the next song we were so close that we could be mistaken for kissing, and we were close to it. I wanted to but I thought Tj wouldn't so I didn't get closer immediately  but we did get closer, and closer to an actual kiss. Before the end of the song we so close that our lips were basically touching. I moved in and so did Tj.

We were about to kiss, it was going to happen. Whta I had wanted for so long was going to happen.

Then the same person that yelled for Bex and Bowie to dance yelled for Bowie's band to play a song.

I moved away from Tj and back to our seat. But I didn't see Tj once I got there where was he. He must know it wasn't just him that wanted to kiss right?

Tj pov

As soon as the song switched and Cyrus moved away I left. I ran outside walked around. It might have been cold but that was fit punishment. Cyrus probably didn't even want to kiss. He might be gay but liking me that would not happen. There was no way. I decided to sit down against the wall of the building where the reception was.

"TJ"

"TJ"

"WHERE ARE YOU?"

He sounded woried but I don't he actually wanted to find me he probably just wanted to tell me that he didn't like me that way and that I shouldn't have tried to kiss.

Cyrus pov

I was worried where was he? I wanted to find him to say I was sorry for trying to kiss him.

Then I saw him he was sitting against the wall silently.

Tj pov

Cyrus found me.

Before he told me off I said "look I'm sorry for trying to kiss you"

"You think you have to apologize? You were not the only one that wanted to kiss"

"So" I said standing up.

"So want to redo that kiss"

I couldn't respond.

He put his arms around my neck and kissed me. Stunned I didn't respond immediately  but responded very soon by kissing baxk and puting my arms around his neck.

The kiss was amazing it was everything I dreamed it would be and more.

"You know that was my first kiss with a boy"

"Well that my first kiss period what do you mean by that"

"Oh, I was once set up with a girl, who kissed me and I did not like it. But this is more important because I did like it."

Then we walked back in holding hands. I glanced down and smiled. Finally I was his and he was mine.