After a hour it was 11:56 almost 12 o'clock. And at that time you got a letter back from Varian saying that he was excited about the sleepover! You start walking to the stables where your horse was. You get to the stables and see Rapunzel, Cassandra, and Eugene come over to you. "Have fun on your first sleepover!" Rapunzel says giving you a hug.
"Yeah, have fun." Cassandra says giving you a wink. You blush and get on your horse Eugene looks at you and says. "Be safe (y/n)." You smile and say."I will." You wave bye to them and start riding fast to old Corona.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
After what feels like forever you finally get to old Corona. You get off your horse and walk her over to a tree and tire her up. "You stay here. I'll come and check on you later." You say giving (h/n) a apple. You walk away and head to were Varian's house is. You get to the door and knock. As soon as you knock on the door you hear crashing and loud bangs.
The door opens and you see Varian. His hair is all messy his goggles are half on half off his head. His apron is all messy and his face is all dirty from the work he's been doing.

And in all of that he still looks adorable. You blush and say."Hey Varian!" He gets all nervous and his face turns a bright red. " (y-y/n). Hey! Sorry, I was trying to clean up before you got here."He said rubbing the back of his neck. " It's ok." You say as Varian invites you in. You follow Varian to his room a watch him sit on his bed. " This is my bed. It's big so we'll be sleeping here tonight." Varian explains. You put your sack on his bed as Varian looks at the time. " Wow 1:56 already? Want some lunch?" Varian asked looking back at you.

"Sure." You answer following Varian to the kitchen. As you walk near Varian who was making ham sandwiches is when you feel something tickling your feet. You look down and see a little raccoon. "Awww! Now who is this little guy?" You say picking up the little raccoon. Varian looks over to you and smiles. " That's Rudiger." " Is He your pet?" Your ask.
" Well kinda." He answer. Varian finish the sandwiches and places them on the table.

" Mmm! Looks delicious!" You say sitting down and grabbing the sandwiches. You take a big bite as Varian ask. " So what do you want to do after lunch." You thought for a minute and said. " How about we read for a bit?" Varian chews his food before replying with." Yeah sounds good. I have something we can do but it's a special surprise." He said with a smile. You blush lightly and continue eating.

Once you guys are done you clean up and walk up stairs Rudiger following behind your feet. Varian grabs a big book and flops on the bed as you do the same. You and Varian start reading and it was fun to learn so much about alchemy. Not just from the book but from Varian too.

After about an hour Varian looks over at the time and actually jumps off the bed." You ok Varian?" You say as he rubs his head. "Yeah I'm fine." He gets up." Come on if you want to see my surprise we have to go now!" Varian says putting the book away and walk down stairs as you follow him. You both walk out the door and then Varian looks at you with a smirk and starts to run. " RACE YOU!!" He yells. " Oh no you don't!" You say running after him.

You and Varian run in the field chasing each other happily.

(Play song)

Hold me close and hold me fast

This magic spell you cast

This is La Vie En Rose

When you kiss me heaven sighs

And though I close my eyes