Chapter 2-Picture Of Noah

Start from the beginning

"What did you want?"

"I just wanted to talk."

I nod and he begins with the interrogation like questions.

"How old are you?"

"17, you?"

"Same."

"Where did you live before?"

"This small town in Alabama."

"Oh ok. Do you miss it there?"

"Yeah. I didn't want to leave all of my friends."

"Ahh, I understand. I would hate that." I just nod in agreement, and answer each of his next questions with a one word answer.

"Favorite color?"

"Lime green."

"Favorite band?"

"Escape The Fate." He smiles at this. Well, I guess that was a good answer then. 

"They are cool. Um, what do you like in a girl?"

"Um....", I say and I bite my lip, not wanting to state the truth to the sexiest guy that I have ever seen, besides Craig Mabbit that is.

"What?"

"I.....I'm...gay."

"Oh.", he says and then a smile reaches his face. I eye him weirdly and sit there lost as to why he smiles.

"Well then. Meet mister bi." I feel my jaw drop as he says this. Alright, I was definitely not expecting THAT. He chuckles and says, "Surprised?"

"Uh, yeah. You do not look like a gay guy. I mean, you do not even dress like one."

"I do when I'm not around my friends or at practice, which is why I am dressed like this now. None of them know that I am bi", he says and motions towards the designer jeans and Abercrombie shirt that he is wearing. There is a big difference between the clothes that he has on and the clothes that I wear. Skinny jeans, band tee's, eye liner and everything else you can think of. I don't care what people think so I live my own life.

"Oh, ok, that makes sense but why haven't you told them? I mean, they are your friends aren't they?"

"Yes, but they can be quite judgmental. I am supposed to mister quarter back, star student and all of that. If they found out, well, I really do not want to know what they would do. There are many of them who would kill for my spot in school so."

"Oh."

"Yup.", he says in an enthusiastic voice.

"Are you, you know, out of the closet?"

"Yes. I have been for years now. I am gay and proud of it."

"I like that you have confidence. It can make up for mine because I really am slacking in it. It took me a solid 6 months before I come out and told my parents."

"Wow. How did they take it? They didn't act weird at dinner at all."

"Really good surprisingly. They let me in with loving arms and it just seemed to make them love me that much more after they found out."

"That's good. My parents acted the same way."

He nods his head and I can feel myself falling asleep a bit. I let a yawn escape my mouth and then Josh chuckles and says,

"Well, I'll let you get some rest. Oh, I am going to the mall with some friends tomorrow. You want to come?"

"Sure."

"Alright. We aren't leaving till like twelve. Anyway, get some rest. I'll see you tomorrow."

I nod okay and then I feel him kiss my head before heading to the door. I get ready to lay down when I hear my name being called. I look up and say,

 "Ye..?", I start to say but I am cut off when a pair of lips are on mine. I open my eyes and I see that it's Josh. He pulls away quickly before I can even consider kissing him back and then he is gone like a flash. I let out a much needed breath and collapse back on the pillows, touching my lips. It felt like fireworks had touched my lips. There was still a tingle and I couldn't help but smile.

Finally getting under the covers in my bed, I touch my fingers to my lips one last time. I let out a chuckle and close my eyes. Before I fall asleep a though pops into my mind; he stole my first kiss.

Sooo??? Did you like it???? I just wrote this and your lucky too because I feel like crap. I think I may be getting strep throat =( Oh well!