05

after an hour or so after dinner, seungmin is sitting within felix's room still. cuddling with one of the boy's plushie as his stomach is growling. sure he was hungry, but had no intentions on facing chan. what was up with him? randomly telling the older that he liked him. but in all seriousness, seungmin had always admired chan to where it formed into this huge crush. and now he could say, that he was in love with the blonde. he loved his voice, how caring he was to how much love he put into everything. he was pretty much the perfect guy. he was able to cook, tell silly jokes and was intelligent. what was there not to love? as his train of thought is crashed, he didn't realize how much time he'd spent in felix's room. so once he hears a knock on the door from aussie number two, he goes over to unlock the door. "sorry felix I-"

once the door opens, it immediately shuts after someone enters. the door closes and the lights are turned on.

seungmin backs away from the older, speaking with a shaky voice. "ch-chan.."

"seungmin, please-"

seungmin shakes his head, gripping onto the stuffed animal tighter. he was stressed, embarrassed, and couldn't even face chan at the moment. "n-no channie! I don't know what to do.."

"please, just hear me out."

"I'm too afraid of what you'll say though!" he screams, tears flow down as his throat starts to become scratchy. "channie...it's the truth but what do I do if you say you don't like me? I'm just not ready for that but I was stupid enough to tell you that I liked you but now I'm stuck with this!"

"min-"

"just say it!" seungmin yells, eyes shut. "my heart isn't prepared but it's life so whatever! just tell me we can still be friends after this.."

"seungmin!" chan takes a couple steps forward, grabbing onto one of seungmin's wrists the boy drops the plushie within his hands. he lets out a couple more cries, lips whimpering as he looks down to the floor. chan wipes his tears away, he finally kisses the boy's forehead. then his lips. seungmin is slightly shocked by the action, but kisses him back anyways. afraid of the words that will come out of his mouth, he's willing to savor the moment. "baby.."

seungmin hides his face once he hears the pet name, but all chan does is chuckle. "baby, you know I've liked you for a while? why are you doubting yourself?"

"because I don't seem like your type..." seungmin mumbles within his chest, chan holds him in a tight embrace.

"you, kim seungmin are my type." chan boldly states, "now stop hiding your face and give me a kiss. or else you're never getting them ever again baby."

seungmin pouts, glaring at the boy. "meanie.."

"I'm your meanie, baby."

chan pulling seungmin into another kiss, he blocks off the noises that are coming from outside the room. he had a feeling felix had told the other members about what was going on. but once he hears someone burst through the door, seungmin pushes chan off of him out of impulse. noticing it was minho, he growls. taking a nearby shoe, he chucks it at the boy slightly missing as it flies out the room.

chan lets out a loud laugh, slapping his knee. he praises the boy, "nice throw baby, it would've been nice if you hit him though."

"next time I will, and it'll be dedicated to you."