Copy Write

We can see a view of a classroom having students busy doing different things at their leisure time on the year of 2013- a filter will be applied to show the year variation. 

            One of the students named Anne will be focused while writing a story. Her story notebook is being passed to each of her classmates. 

         The camera shifts to a student who is running and saying that their teacher is already coming. 

         The notebook where she wrote her story is being shown close up on the hands of her classmate, Lyra. 

            She is so excited to continue reading the story since she is on the climax part so she decides to take a picture of the written story. 

                  She prefers reading it on a hard copy so she printed it.

         Filter will be applied to emphasize the year 2014, Lyra can be seen reading an announcement at a website that a scholarship can be availed for the winner of a script writing contest. 

         She ends up passing the story written by her classmate, Anne, which was written way back 2013. She wins the contest and is able to avail the scholarship for 3 years.

         One day on the year of 2017, a friend of Anne recommends her to read a story on an online site. Anne notices that the story recommended to her by her friend is similar to what she had written before on the year of 2013. 

        The similarities will be flashed as filler shots as she enumerates what she noticed. She discovers that it was her classmate before who published it online. 

        The camera will focus Anne and her friend having a conversation. Her friend reminds her about her rights as the original owner. 

           She did everything to trace and to contact Lyra who was the publisher. She confronts Lyra. 

          Lyra becomes open minded with her faults and becomes ready to face the consequences as she talks with her friend. She decides to uncover the past to her followers and readers of her stories. 

          Her scholarship becomes terminated but because of her contributions to the Writer's Club as the president, she is awarded with a scholarship- the events will be recorded close up to the screen of the monitor. 

          It will seem like a lot of better things start happening to Lyra ever since she admitted her deeds before and paid for the compensation to the real writer of the story. 

           Lyra and Anne's friendship is brought back and it will be revealed through flashbacks that Anne's inspiration in writing her stories before was her friendship with Anne. 

----------------------------------The End------------------------------------------------------