Chapter Eleven

{ Slight trigger warning!! }

Awsten's pov

"Did you have fun at the carnival Awsten?" My mom said.

"Yes mommy! So much fun!"

"Im glad we made it there before they left town." She says keeping her eyes glued to the front.

"Mommy, can you turn on that song I love?"

"Of course."

After waiting a few seconds I heard the familiar sound of my favorite song that she always plays.

Im gonna make you bend and break

Say a prayer but let the good times roll

Incase god doesn't show

I danced around to the beat in the back seat straining from the seatbelt across my chest, but not caring about the pain because of my happiness.

"I love this song!"

She laughs "Me too Awsie."

Everything was perfect... until it wasn't.

Suddenly the car hit by some type of strong force and it shot me to the right but not far because I had my seatbelt on.

"Mommy?"

No answer

The car kept moving almost feeling like the ride I rode at the carnival with her. But this hurt.

Before I could call out her name again my head made impact with the window and my sight started getting blurry and the last thing I saw was red and blue bright lights.

I shot up from my bunk almost hitting my head in the process. My hands were shaking along with my entire body.

I jumped at the sound of thunder and the sight of lightning out the window next to Shawn's bed.

A thunderstorm.

I started to sob uncontrollably, I snatched the covers off and curled into into myself. I made myself as small as I could and the sobs just gree increasingly.

I heard movement and then I felt someone's hand grip my shoulder, I flinched violently.

"Hey, Awsten, it's just me Shawn." The voice said

I just sobbed in reply.

"Hey calm down, it's okay." He says gently

"N-No it's n-not!" I blubbered slapping his hands away.

"Do you want Geoff?" He asked sounding quite panicked.

Geoff.

"Y-Yes. O-Only Geoff. N-No one e-else." I sobbed.

He sighed shakily "Okay.. I'll get Geoff." I heard him unlock his phone and then there was silence before he said in hushed whispers.

"Hey, Harry. Wake up Geoff, Awsten needs him now." He says "Okay, tell him to hurry!"

I was still crying and I couldn't find the strength to uncurl myself.