Sightseeing.

BRIAN'S P.O.V.

Dee ordered the dessert. I heard her say ice scream. I waited until the waitress left to get the dessert.

"What flavor is the ice cream?", I asked.

"Surprise.", she said. She yawned and looked at me. I looked at her, smiling. I looked deep in her eyes. She is beautiful. I would die for her. My life is hers now.

"Brian, am I safe from Mason? What happens if he's here? If he knows that we're here in the Philippines? What if-", Dee was worried.

"Shh. You're safe with Mark and I. We're thousands of miles away from him. he can swim to the Philippines, but he can't get to us. The wolves are probably

taking care of him right now. They probably captured him and is killing him. Nothing will happen. I promise.", I interrupted her. It just breaks my heart to see

Dee go through this right now. She's very worried. The waitress came with the dessert. She had 3 bowls of ice cream. She also gave us the check. I looked at the total price. Damn. Three thousand pesos. I looked at my wallet. I took out three thousand pesos bills. While I was at the airport, I exchanged a few hundred dollars for about 650 thousand pesos. This will last us around a week. Everything is expensive around here.

"Does this taste good?", Mark asked. Eying the ice cream.

"Trust me! It's the best ice cream flavor ever.", Dee replied. Mark took a bite. His eyes widened.

"Oh my crap loads of god. This is delicious. Brian eat it!", Mark said. He was literally eating the ice cream like a pig. I took a bite. Wow. It was delicious. We all ate the ice cream.

"Good huh!", Dee said. I loved seeing her happy like this. Deep inside she is worried though. This is all my fault. We left the restaurant and went to the hotel. We went in the room and chilled there for a minute.

"You want to go check out some cool sites?", Dee asked.

"No thanks. You and Brian can go. I'm stuffed and I feel like sleeping. Go. I'll enjoy some time alone.", Mark said, turning on the TV. He started flipping through channels. He went to the Disney Channel.

"Yeah let's go.", I smiled.

We got out of the hotel room. There were 2 guys there. They were probably visitors. One had a muscular appearance. he had tanned skin. He was wearing dark wash jeans and was shirtless. The other one was in dark wash jeans also. He was also shirtless. They looked exactly alike. It took me a minute to realize. They were the same creatures as Mason was.