Meeting.

BRIAN'S P.O.V.

When I got out of the store, Dee was still checking if there's an Anchor Blue.

"Did you find Anchor Blue?", I asked.

"No. I don't think there is one at this mall"

Her phone rang.

"Hello?....Oh you're here?.....We'll be there." She hung up. "Babe, we have to go."

I checked my watch. It was 6:29. He was on time. I smiled.

"Kay. Let's go."

We headed outside of the mall. We saw Nathan's car. He had a Lexus RX 11. The silver color of his car blinded my eyes. He probably got a carwash before he picked us up. It was really shiny. We walked to the car and got inside. A girl was on the passenger seat. She had long black hair with dark purple highlights. She also had those big bulky sunglasses on. The one where you look like you have mosquito eyes. She also had glowing tanned skin.

"Bree!", Dee said in excitement.

"Hi Dee! I sure haven't seen you in a while, kiddo! Who's this?" She was looking at me.

"Oh this is my boyfriend, Brian! He's the greatest." Dee said. I smiled.

"You better not break her heart!", Bree said, smiling.

"Haha! I won't.", I said.

"He never will.", Dee said, looking at me. She practically dazzled me.

"You two are in love.", she held Nathan's hand. She gave him a peck on the cheek.

When we got to the house, I helped Dee with her math homework really quick and left. I said bye to Nathan and Bree. I jogged out of the house and into the forest. I shifted and went to the pack.

"Welcome back, Brian.", Mark said. He was still in his human form. "Ready to be alpha?"

I shifted back into my human form. My shirt was shredded into pieces. Great. How times do I forget to take off my shirt before I shift?

"Don't worry. I got an extra shirt for you."

"Thanks, Mark. You're a great friend. I'm ready to be alpha. Kind of. What's it like to be alpha? What do you do?"

"If you are the alpha, you are the leader of the pack. You tell us what to do. You also can have as many day offs as you want. You can only be alpha until someone else is ready to be one. Are you ready to be an alpha?", Chris replied. He was in his human form.

"Ok ok. Cool. My mate wants to see the pack and the forest.", I said.

"What? Do you know what happened the last time one of us brought our mate?", Chris asked. His eyes narrowed.

"Yes. That was an accident.", I replied.

"Accidents don't happen like that! Especially when we were trained to be obedient and not harm any people! Especially someone's mate! She nearly died Brian!", Chris yelled.

"Yo, calm down! At least she's still alive.", Mark said.

"Yeah, if we were trained to be obedient, we will BE obedient. We were trained not to harm people. We are NOT going to harm people. You understand? That means, if my mate, Dee, comes and sees the pack, SHE WILL NOT BE HARMED BY ANY OF YOU GUYS.", I said.

It was silent for a minute.

"Help!", a man called out. I shifted into my wolf form and tried to find the man's call of help. "Somebody, please! Help me!"

I found the man. He was running from a bear. I growled. I pounced at the bear and bit his neck. The bear growled. He pushed me off of him and i hit my head on the tree. I fainted.

"BRIAN ARE YOU ALRIGHT?", Mark yelled out.

Those were the last words I heard.

MARK's P.O.V.

I carried Brian and took him to the cabin, where us werewolves hang out.

"How long has he been knocked out?", Donny asked.

"About half an hour or so.. You think we should tell his mate?", I asked.

"HELL NO. We'll wait for Brian to wake up and he tells her.", Donny replied.

"Okay then."

Brian was starting to wake up.

"BRIAN! ARE YOU ALRIGHT, DUDE?", I yelled out.

"He's awake?", Chris came into the room . He was with his mate, Jackie.

"What happened?", Brian asked.

"You tried to beat up a bear, fool.", Donny answered.

"Did you tell Dee?", Brian asked. He got up.

"Nope.", I answered.

Brian started to reach for his phone. He dialed up Dee's number.

"Hello? Hi sweet pea. Sorry I've been knocked out for a while......Yes I'm alright....... I'm fine, I'm fine...... Don't worry about me..... I'll meet you at your house later. Open your window. I'll talk to you later. Love you."

I waited for him to hang up. When he hung up, Donny and I bursted out laughing.

"Dude! You call her sweet pea?", Donny asked.

"Shut up. I'm alpha.", Brian said. He smiled.

"What? You're alpha?"

"Yes. Yes I am. Look, I gotta go.", Brian stood up.

"Woah woah. Before you head out the door, go to the bathroom and wash yourself off.", I said. I started to chuckle. Brian looked like crap. He had mud all over his face and chest. And to top it all off, he had a lot of bruises. He headed to the bathroom.

"He is going to freak out in 5, 4, 3, 2,-", Donny said.

"OH MY GOD! What the hell?!", Brian yelled out. He got out of the bathroom.

"YOU GUYS SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST CLEANED UP MY FACE.", Brian said, angrily.

"Well Brian, you like to clean yourself, might as well do it yourself.", I said.

"Ugh. I'll go take a shower."

"Okay then."

"Hahaha did you see his face?", Donny asked right when Brian closed the door.

"I heard that, Donny.", Brian said.

The shower turned on. After about 15 minutes Brian got out of the shower. He had a robe on. Donny started to laugh silently..

"Can I borrow some clothes, Mark?", Brian asked, eyeing Donny.

"Sure. Head on in to the closet.", I pointed at the closet door.

"Thanks."

He took a pair of jeans and a black shirt.

"Where are my shoes?", he asked.

"We threw them away.", I joked.

"WHAT? Those cost me a fortune!"

"I'm just playin. They're on the porch."

"Okay" He headed back to the bathroom and changed. In less than 3 minutes, he opened the door.

"You change so fast. Okay go to Dee now. When is she visiting?", I asked.

"Tomorrow.", he replied.

"Okay then. I'll tell Chris."

"See ya.", he headed out the door.