In the middle of class, Aria turned towards me. "You know, this wouldn't have happened if you would have just moved," she whispered angrily.

"You know," I mocked her high pitched voice, "this wouldn't have happened if you weren't such a c-..." Her eyes widened at what I was about to say. "Nevermind," I finished.

We stared at each other for a moment before I was nearly blinded by the lightbulb that went off in her empty head. A devilish smirk played across her face leaving me wondering what was coming next.

"You know, I've heard the rumors," she told me. 

That caught me off gaurd.

I turned my head slightly. "What 'rumors'?" I asked.

"I mean, you're so pretty and all. It'd be such a shame if it turns out they're true."

"What are you talking about?" I demanded. I had heard giggling and shifting in their seats when we started going at it, but at this point, we'd become the object of any highschool student's entertainment. The whole classroom was looking at us.

"Though if I was your mom I would probably hate you too. I mean, you did kill her only son, right?"

"Stop talking," I warned her, clenching my jaw. My hands balled into fists and I tried to keep my cool.

"No wonder she beats you."

And that's when I snapped. I was off my feet faster than you could say "Oh, my God, Hayley. Have some self control" and held her to the ground.

"Get off of me fatso!" she screamed.

"I'm like 130 pounds!" I retorted and punched her in the face.

She tried scratching me and pulling my hair while I kneed her stomach, grabbed her arm and twisted it behind her until it was at the point before breaking. 

"Oh my god! Stop, please! It hurts!" she cried.

"Stop! Please, you're hurting me!"

Flashbacks to the previous morning caught me off guard. Suddenly, everything slowed and I found myself slowly releasing my grip. I could still hear her taunting words, now, in the middle of a fight of all places.

"Haylie?" I faintly heard. "Haylie," it said. "Haylie!" The voice boomed.

My head snapped up. "What?" I said quietly and somewhat confused. Strong hands gripped my arm and I felt myself getting pulled off by Mr. Walker.

After getting pulled up, he made me sit in the hall for a while to "think about what I had done" before coming back inside. I almost rolled my eyes at that. Yeah, that'll teach me

Everyone went silent the moment I stepped back into the room. "Care to share with the class what you two were whispering about before you attacked Aria?" Mr. Walker asked me.

"Well," I smiled innocently, "Aria was just telling me what she's going to name her baby. All I was saying is that 'Accident' is a terrible name for a child when she started verbally attacking me. I had to stand up for myself didn't I?"

Loud gasps could be heard throughout the room. A male voice called out from the back of the room, "Who's the baby daddy?" Another voice shouted, "Slut!"

Aria stood their, red faced, looking completely and utterly mortified. "She's a freaking lair!" she accused.

"Ms. Jensen," he started, "Sit down, now. You're here to learn; not to get into petty fights with your peers."

I laughed at his ridiculous logic. "Mr. Walker," I mocked him, "Not one person in this classroom- maybe even in this whole school- is here to learn. We're here because it's the law and nobody here is planning on slapping their parents with a court order just cause they find science boring. But trust me on this one; Nobody is here to learn," I laughed. He stared at me for a moment with an exasperated expression before saying, "You'll need this," and handing me the hall pass.