28

A/n: Here's your update. I feel like it's shiteu. However, I'm too busy being depressed that I'm turning 21 on the weekend. I hoped February 24th would never come, yet it's right at my door.

Dear, February 24th.
I hate you.
*continues to jam to "GO" by NCT Dream, on full blast*

[Unedited: the usual]

Edit: forgot to mention. Bad words ahead PG-16.. I guess.

♡♡♡

By the time Jeno got to the room, Renjun was burrowed into Jaemin's chest. Both of them were sitting on the edge of Renjun's bed.

JN: I'm feeling quite left out.. can someone please tell me what's going on.

[ . . . ]

JM: can i?

Jaemin asked as he looked down towards the boy in his arms and as a response Renjun nodded [in yes].

Jaemin ran his left hand through his hair as he lifted his gaze back towards Jeno.

JM: He's scared of telling his parents he's.. you know.. dating us.

Jeno turned his gaze to Renjun. He was looking so dejected and small, this is the first time he's ever seen him like this.

Jeno squats down in front of the both of them, just so that he could meet with Renjun's gaze. He gently held onto Renjun's hand as he slowly ran his thumb across his knuckles. Renjun's hand had a tremble to it and Jeno knew it was because he was genuinely scared, but Renjun must have seen the worry in his eyes because he gripped his hand a little tighter.

JN: It's okay Renjun. I know how scary it can be- we both know.

Jeno looked up and gave Jaemin a quick smile. He gave that same smile to Renjun.

JN: We were once scared like you were.

RJ: Really?

JM: of course Renjun. We both had to come out to our parents, it's not like a was born with a constellations of birthmarks that if you connect the dots it comes out spelling 'gay'.

JN: Is that even possible?

JM: I don't know.. but it made him laugh.

Yep. Renjun was burrowed into Jaemin's chest as he giggled.

Jeno stood up from his squatted position and made his way to sit on the bed.

RJ: Can you tell me how it happened?

JM: you mean me and Jeno?

RJ: Yeah.

JN: Like.. the part of how we told are parents?

RJ: no- ah well yeah, but like all of it. The whole story.

JN: Won't that be too long?

RJ: The sun is still shining, we have plenty of time.

JM: Alright then let's get comfortable shall we~

Jaemin removed himself from Renjun and he crawled over the bed to the opposite edge as he maneuvered the cover over him. He turned toward his two boyfriends and patted the empty space next to him.

JM: Are we doing this or not??

In the end the three were cuddled up with each other as Jaemin started to tell Renjun everything. The boy giving him all his attention as he laid there in between the two younger boys.