27

A/n: Hey guys, sorry it's short. My mind has been going through a lot.

Happy Birthday Jisung

[Unedited - the usual]

♡♡♡

▪ Renjun thoughts: this font

[MOM]

crap! crap! crap!

[Answer] [Declined]

RJ: Hey mom. How are you? What's up?

RJ's mom: honey, I wanted to know when you'll be coming home to visit? You didn't come by in December.

RJ: Oh well I just thought maybe you and dad would want to be alone and spend time with each other.

RJ's mom: Are you kidding me! I already spend too much time alone with your dad. Please come over soon.

RJ: umm. Well I have another break in March.. I could g-

RJ's mom: that great! I can't wait to see you. We actually got a new neighbor and it's a nice couple with a son slightly older than you and a daughter around your age. I've been talking about you and I think she's willing to be your mother-in-law.

RJ: I'm sorry what??

RJ's mom: Renjun, you're around that age where you should be looking for someone to settle down with.

Not this again.

RJ: exactly mom, I should be looking not you. You always do this.

RJ's mom: Yes I always do this. And it's because you never go out and meet people. How will you ever make a family if your always locked up?

RJ: Yeah but that's because I wasn't ready to think about a future I wasn't ready for.

RJ's mom: Well you should, because your our only son and we want you to keep are familiar blood line going.

RJ: Don't I have cousins who can do that? I'm not the only blood.

RJ's mom: Renjun!

Renjun hung up.

How in the world could I ever tell my mom I'm actually dating two amazing people, but neither one of them are a girl.

_______

HC: Shut up he's coming!

WinWin hurried to turn on the candles.

And as soon as Kun walked into the kitchen everyone started singing.

But it was a disaster considering no-one specified if this was going to go down in english, korean, or chinese.

Kun: stop, stop, stop. Just a simple "happy birthday Kun!" would have been fine.

CL: Well we're not the kind of people to do things simple.

Kun: I don't doubt that coming from you.

CL: I'm taking that as a compliment.

WW: Ok whatever. Just blow out the candle, the wax will end up on the cake.

Kun: Okay.

JS: Wait! Make a wish.

Kun closed his eyes as he made a wish with a big smile on his face.

Kun: Okay done.

Kun blew out the candles, as everyone cheered and clapped.

CL: Cake time!

HC: Haven't you had enough sweets. You ate 9 cupcakes last night and 2 slices of new years cake.

CL: I eat what I want.

JS: Let him be, plus I like his tummy.

Chenle turned to Haechan with a big smirk on his face.

CL: Jealous?

HC: Why would I?

Mark was quick to add in some of his own input.

MK: I also like Haechan's tummy.

The two youngsters gasped.

CL: Oh my gosh. I new it! Yet you said-

MK: That's because we weren't dating when you ask.

JS: I'm out.

Jisung through his hands into the air and walked off in shock.

CL: I can't believe you broke my Jisung.

Chenle ran of, not to follow Jisung, but to get some cake.

Renjun on the other hand was nervously biting his nails (a.k.a. thumb) for the 6th time today.

Jaemin walked over to him as Jeno was busy looking for some spoons.

JM: Are you okay?

RJ: Yeah I'm good.

JM: Really? You usually only bite your nail when your stressed.

Renjun sighed. To think Jaemin knows him this well.

RJ: My mom called me today. It's just.. the things she told me make me believe she won't like who I am now.

Jaemin smiled, except his eyes seemed like they had stars in them.

JM: of course they will. They have no reason to not love you Renjun. You shouldn't assume, give them a chance.

RJ: but I'm scared.

Renjun's eyes started to shine like glass. His eyes were starting to get teary.

Jaemin was quick to hug him.

JM: It's okay Renjun. I know it's scary.

Jeno walked over with his piece of cake in hand.

JN: What wrong?

JM: let's go to our room, Renjun's not feeling well.

JN: Okay, go on ahead. I'll tell Kun we had to go.

JM: Okay.

Jaemin gave Jeno a peck on the cheek and he kept his arms around Renjun as the walked out.

♡♡♡

A/n: like I said, it was short. Anyways, would you guys be interested in a chapter that shows how Jeno and Jaemin started dating?

Alright, bye 🖖

🐢