↠Jealousy In The Streets

Yay! Another update! Here you go @PapiHope_ ! I've finally done the request you wanted for so long! I'm so relieved that I finally finished this on time and I was planning to publish this on April but I guess it all turned out purrrfectly~~!

I hope you like this story @PapiHope_ !

Jealous!Killua! X Reader

Word Count: 926

Written By Queen

____________________

Killua's POV

It was a Friday afternoon and already time to go home. Killua saw Y/N and Gon walking home together like they always do but was quieter and oddly strange than usual. "Where do they think they're going?" Killua asked himself while silently following Gon and Y/N. "You know Gon, I really wanted to say this to you for a long time when I first saw you and Killua." Y/N said while looking down, blushing.

"What is it Y/N-chan?" Gon said, looking at Y/N. Killua furrowed his eyebrows and listened to the two carefully. Killua and Y/N were close friends, along with Gon. Whenever Killua sees Y/N hang out with Gon, Killua gets angry and take Y/N away from Gon. The reason behind this is of Killua's crush on Y/N. He didn't want Y/N to know yet because he didn't have time for it.

But now, seeing Killua's best friend in the arms of the love of his life? Killua sure knew that Gon crossed the line but Killua can't just barge in there and take Y/N away from Gon, and Killua can't just get angry at Gon because they're friendship will be broken. "So that's why....." Gon said while nodding. Killua shook his head and whispered, "What happened? What did I miss?"

"Please don't tell anyone Gon...." Y/N whispered, looking down while blushing. "Your secret is safe with me Y/N-chan!" And then, Gon immediately hugged Y/N. "As much as I love you Gon, I love Y/N more and you can't take her away from me you fucking bitch." Killua cursed as Gon let go. "Goodbye Y/N-chan. See you tomorrow." Gon said.

"Don't forget Gon, I'm still going to tutor you in Math." Y/N said while Killua made a 'tsk' sound. "I never forget Y/N-chan! That's why I said, 'see you tomorrow' right?" Gon smiled while lowering an eyebrow. Y?N couldn't help but laugh and playfully hit Gon on the shoulder. "Yeah yeah, I know Gon. Bye." And after Y/N finished her sentence, Gon left.

"Chance!" Killua then quickly ran in front of Y/N. Just act cool. "Oh, hey Killua-kun!" Y/N said while running towards Killua. Killua shoved his hands in his pockets and closed his eyes. "Hey." Killua formally said. "What are you doing here Killua-kun?" Y/N asked while looking at Killua. "Nothing. Oh and why are you here? Wait, oh right. You were hanging out with Gon weren't you??" Killua angrily. Y/N's E/C colored eyes widened.

"Killua-kun, why are you so angry?" Y/N tilted her head sideways and pouted. "Because you made me like this!" Another angry reply was heard by Killua. "Wait, Gon and I hanging out, you being mean, suddenly shouting at me, *gasps* Killua-kun!" Y/N blushed and covered her mouth with her palm. Killua also blushed and turned to his side.

"You....

....Like....

....Me....?"

And then, Killua nodded. "You were jealous because I was too close to Gon right?" Y/N asked, Killua nodded while his face turning red. "I'm sorry for making you jealous Killua. It's my fault." Y/N said while hugging Killua, your head on his shoulder. Killua hugged Y/N back and kissed her forehead. "It's not your fault Y/N. It's mine. I was being so rude and thought that you were dating Gon but I was just over-acting." Killua apologized while the hug got tighter.

Y/N blushed again. Killua stared into her watery E/C eyes and brushed her cheek. Slowly, Killua closed the gap between their faces and shared a sweet kiss. Killua pulled Y/N closer making the kiss deeper. Not long after, the two parted for air. It looks like Killua was shocked, even though he was the one who made the first move. "Baka!" Killua yelled while blushing and looking down. You laughed and playfully hit Killua's shoulder.

"But I'm your baka!"

____________________

Gon: Aw.... Killua and Y/N are a couple now....

Kakashi: But I'm a bit disappointed. *pouts*

Queen: *stops nose from bleeding* K-k-kakashi s-s-senpai??? What are you doing here???

Kakashi: Reading your stories. Oh and by the way, your story's a cliff ha-

Queen: The story's not finished yet!

____________________

Extra Part:

The Next Day

"Y/N-chan.... I thought you were going to tutor me in Math?" Gon said sadly while pouting. And then, a notification was hear in Gon's phone. Gon quickly got his phone out and checked the message.

____________________

Y/N:

I'm sorry I couldn't

tutor you in math Gon!

Killua won't just let me!

Gon:

It's okay Y/N-chan! Say

hi to Killua for me!

Y/N:

Okay Gon! I will!

____________________

Kakashi: Still a cliff hanger.

Queen: Hey! At least I finished the story!

Kakashi: True but-

Queen: And at least I don't read mature content story like you and your 'Icha Icha Series.' *grins*

Kakashi: *blushes* I-i-i....

Queen: Haha! I win! Anyways, I hope you like this story @PapiHope_ !

Kakashi: I bet @PapiHope_ is angry with you. *close eyed smile*

Queen: *growls* No she's not! She's very nice!

Kakashi: Nice is just another word for 'secretly upset.'

Queen: KAKASHI! *almost slaps him*

Kakashi: *dodges*

Naruto: SENSEI!!!!

Queen: *sighs* Kakashi, I love you, but you need to stop being sarcastic and act *growls* nicer....

Kakashi: Okay.

Queen and Naruto: Bye guys!