Chapter 22- Tears

A/N- Here's another chapter yay, get ready for the dramatic gifs
~

*Lilly's POV*

I opened the door slamming it shut as hard as I could, hoping James wasn't home. I put my head in my hands trying to gather my thoughts as they were all over the place. I slid down the door slowly letting my hands drop to my sides.

I squeezed my eyes shut letting a tear fall down.

What the hell did I do that made him say that? Why did he keep saying I was with Maxi when I wasn't?

I jumped lightly before standing up to look through the peep hole. I was having mixed feelings about Harrison. He had hurt me so bad, called me names, but I didn't know if I wanted him to come and apologise 100 times or for him to leave me alone.

I was somewhat disappointed when I saw Maxi.

I opened the door making him storm in.

"I can't believe he said all that shit! Me and you getting together? What was all that about? And how he called you a whore? What the fuck!" He said pacing back and forth. He looked up at me seeing as I was silent.

His eyes soon softened as he saw my eyes watering up.

"Are you okay?" He asked taking a few steps in front of me. I shrugged at him putting up a wall before breaking down into tears. "No" I mumbled as I cried into my hands.

He pulled me into a comforting hug as I cried into his chest, definitely soaking his shirt

"I don't know what happened" I said sobbing.

"He t-told Chloe that we s-slept together, turns out they n-never broke up" I stuttered out as I looked up at him.

"When did you find that out?" He asked as confusion and worry filled his eyes.

"The hospital, when I went and visited him" I said my lip beginning to quiver.

He shook his head before pulling me into a hug again.