Chapter 5: Daddy

Izuku’s pov

(A/N: I know Izuku is supposed to be a boy, but he likes the idea of being more feminine. So I'll be using the terms 'she', and 'her' majority of the time.)

Mr. Aizawa asked questions about what happened inside ZinCorporations, and I agreed because I wanted to catch the bad guys just as much as the authorities did. After telling him everything that happened, and the things I saw, he said he had to leave really quick to talk to someone. Another man came in after he left.

I eyed him suspiciously at first, until he greeted me in a friendly manner.

“Hello Izuku. I’m sorry to meet on such terrible events, but i’d like to fill you in on the situation.” he smiled reassuringly. “My name is Tsukauchi. I’m a detective.” His smile was professional, but his eyes were soft.
I nodded reluctantly and gave him the signal to come closer so we can chat.

“As you know, you were in a villain attack at ZinCorporations…” I nodded feeling sadness creep inside me, but shook it away. “...And you were also the only survivor.” he finished sighing.

“The villains blocked all routes coming in, and kept everyone blocked in as well. Everyone died from the fire being controlled by someone’s quirk to rise abnormally. That was a lot, of people. You’re lucky to have survived.” he reached to pat my back but I swatted it away.

“I didn’t ‘survive’!” I huffed tears falling once again, “I cheated!”

He looked at me confused and startled at my outburst. The sadness and guilt I shook away, came back and this time, I didn’t turn it away. “While everyone was trapped by the villains, the villains threw me out the building. Leaving everyone behind!” The tears came down and so did everything you stored in your mind. My breath was labored now, but I had no intention of catching my breath.

“I should have burned with them!” I screamed at him, eyes glowing glazed in agony. But, to my shock, I was embraczed by a hug back. I was gonna kick the person, but realized it was Aizawa.

“Hey!” he knocked me out of my tantrum. “Calm down Izuku.” he soothed over my ragged breaths trying to even it out with me by inhaling and exhaling. And the glow in my orbs subsided. The sudden embrace was startling, but as a four year old being engulfed by a soft hug...suffice it to say, this was effectively comforting.

“...sorry…” I spoke slightly above a whisper. Tsukauchi shook his head understandingly, and I looked at him with tired eyes saying it once more. “Sorry I raised my voice. Mommy says it’s unlady-like…” I looked down gripping my hospital nightgown.

Tsukauchi looked like he was about to question my statement, but Aizawa wrapped him with his scarf as if silencing him. “Yes, Izuku. That was unlady-like. But if you apologize, you’re still just as lady-like as before.” he assured me and I smiled at him. He let him go glaring and he seemed to understand because he nodded and left.

“Izuku.” Aizawa called me.

I looked up tilting my head at him curiously as my curls spring with my movement. “Would you like to live with me? I will be your new guardian if you like.” he asked scratching the back of his head.

I gasped at his offer and he flinched waiting for rejection.

“YES!” I jumped out of the covers and bounced on the bed in glee. He chuckled at my reaction and came closer. He brought his hand out and I saw a familiar tiny, red, angry pup.

“The bloody hell hound!” I snatched it gratefully and hugged it until it whined for oxygen.

“I thought you would want the other survivor of this mess.” he shrugged and I was tearing up. He visibly panicked and was about to take back his words before I replied.

“I LOVE IT.” I was crying now and the dog licked my tears away.

“Oh! I know what to name him!” I hiccuped bringing the red wolf-pup to my face keeping eye contact.

“I’ll name you..” I rolled my words longer for the suspense, and Aizawa and the dog looked at me raising a brow.

“Hobo!” I smiled cheekily flapping my wings a bit in excitement, which they sweat dropped at.

“Okay Izuku, We’ll leave to head to my house, and buy you clothes on the way. How does that sound?” he blinked at me forgetting my declaration.

“Ok!” I beamed at him and tackled him into a tight hug, with the help of my wings.

“Thank you daddy!” I giggled into his scarf looking into his onyx orbs still. I yelped when he stumbled but held his balanced.