The Princess And Cold Blooded Prince

"Let me out! I am a Princess! You can't keep me here!"

"Calm down Pearly" say Ila, maid and also best friend of Princess Pear Elona.

"How do I be calm when me and my father still in on this jail like we're both are criminals?"

"I know, I'm sorry, but you can't be like this. Remember your people! You need to be strong. I believe help will coming."

"How long I'm waiting Ila? Should I give a sign to..."

"Hey both you are! Stop talking. I can't sleep! That's annoying me."

"Sorry sir won't happen again".

During Prince Rendy cannot control the throne of Vicars, the people of Vicars don't like Him and ask Him to free their King and Princess, or their going to moving out instead. Vicars would be empty soon if they not see their King as soon as the sun is rise.

"Hello my Princess, it really nice to see you here, I'm Rendy Dominic." say Rendy to Princess Pearl

"I know you! What do you want from us? You already get the throne! Why you still imprison us? Kill me! I don't want to be your prisoner"

"Yes, you wouldn't Princess"

"KILL ME NOW! Let my maid free"

"No. Not now"

"What do you mean?"

"Peoples of Vicars won't listen to me, and I can't kill them all. So you must be my bride, speak to them and command them to kneel for me! Or I'll give your father's head as return if they won't kneel for me! Do you understand?"

"I... I'll do... don't hurt my father, please! I'm begging" ask Pearl shaking.

During the Princess considering of her father destiny if she not do what the Prince want, Ila is think about the Mountslay.

"Should I give a sign to the Mountslay?"

"No! Don't. Don't do anything wrong, it'll just put my father on danger"

"But we should try"

"I SAID NO! I'll marry him, and let my people ruled by him"

"You're not serious about this, do you?"

"Stop argue with me Ila, soon when we marry, I'll find a way to get you out from here and find the mountslay"

"But Pearly..."

"Could you stop say but! All you need to do as soon as I free you out is find mountslay and help us to get out from here"

"Yes. As your command my lady, just don't die." say Ila sadly while hugging Pearl

"Yes you too. Take care of yourself out there"

While in the west, Renlly still cannot get into the palace. Aeghar had very strong defense and make him overwhelmed with his army that cannot get in. Their starving because run out of food supply. Some peoples died, the situation getting chaos in that camps. Finally Renlly decided to attack the palace.

"Sir, Prince Renlly is ready to attack"

"Gather the army!"

"Today we fight for our land! If we all die, we died in honor. Raise your sword"

"In the name of Aeghar"

"IN THE NAME OF AEGHAR"

"Yeah" (army of aeghar)

"For King Zegen" (army of Renlly)

Battlefield is going on in the west, and Zegen imprison The Karstarks and conspiracy to kill them all after married his eldest daughter Phoebe to Zetta Karstark, King Allatar first son. Zegen don't know that Allatar have a little daughter.