Talk to her again

//First grade//

"Bye bye sweetie! Be nice in school!" My mom yells me goodbye from the car window and soon driving off. I wave while the car is leaving.

Now here I am. Just standing outside the school. Waiting for something to happen. It's not like I'm actually waiting for something, I'm waiting for someone.

"Y/n!"

And there he is.

I turn around with a wide smile on my face as I know who is behind me. "Edd!" I yell with glee as I turn around to see a waving, happy boy. Soon, the air shootout of me as I get a nice, warm hug.

"What are you waiting for?" He asks as he lets go of me so I could answer.

"Oh nothing. Where are the others?" I ask.

"Oh they should be—"

"Did your parents pack cookies in your lunch bag this time?!" A high pitched yet happy voice yelled from behind. When I looked behind Edd I could see a happy Matt along with tom and Tord.

"Yeah, my mom packed soup...again!" Tord complained as he finally made it to where we were standing.

I gave a heart warming smile. "Yeah, I did." I say, flopping my little back pack off my back and setting it on the ground. "My mom made them again. Oh! She even made some for you guys!"   I say. They all huddled around me as I open my back pack.

"Can I have some?!" Matt and Edd asked excitedly.

"Hey! You have to wait till lunch!"

"Awe...I like your mom's cookies..." Tom pouted.

     //time skip~~~\\

It was now time for break in class. I took out my note book and coloring panels and began drawing. This makes me happy. Literally the only thing (including my friends of course)

Edd was doing the same up in front. I was waaaay! In the back. I didn't want to be bothered by anyone. Just my friend but they were all with Edd.

I was like that friend they love but barely see time to time. Y'know? They like Edd more then me but I don't complain. Matt is the one who likes me the most (as a friend) in fact, here he comes now.

"Y/n! Is it lunch time yet?" He asks as he approached my desk. "Because I'm getting kinda hunger right now..."

"No, Matt. It is not time yet but soon." I giggle out. He sat next to me to watch what was I doing.

"Oh! That's pretty. What are you drawing?" He asks. I smile at his comment. I was drawing myself as I super hero. F/c (favorite color) cape and along with some boots and the outfit.

"That's me as a super hero. I didn't name her yet but I'm still thinking. She has flying powers and laser eyes. Oh! And she's really strong too." I say happily.

"Like Edd! He's drawing a super hero too! See look?!" Matt said happily as alway of course. He was already tugging me over to Edd. He was of course drawing at his desk just like Matt said. "Edd look! Y/n is drawing a super hero too! See look!" He said to Edd.

He was sitting at his desk. he looked at me. So I handed him my drawing for him to see. "Whoa Y/n. It looks nice but..." He handed back the paper to me, in which I take back.

"But...?"

"It needs a few things though. See, look at mine."

"B-but I worked hard on it!"

"Y/n, you just need to practice that's all."

"Practice?! Mine is clearly better then yours!"

"Y/n! Take that back?! Mine is better!"