DBH Conner x FemReader

You sit on the ground, thirium driping from your mouth. Connor was sitting next to you, staring. You felt uncomfortable so you stood up but Connor did the same, all the while his eyes never parted from your lips. You bite your lip nervously and that was when Connor broke. You saw his LED flash red for just a moment before you heard the slam. He his hand was next to your head while you back was to the wall. Your lip quivered in slight fear and lust. You had never seen Connor act this way before but you didn't hate it. His head leaned in and licked the thirium dripping to your chin into your mouth. His synthetic lips were soft against yours. You close your eyes. Shocks of what you believe to be pleasure, spiked in your system. Every kiss, every movement he made sent these shocks. You began to move your lips in sync to his, trying to heighten this feeling. He licked your lip and forced his tongue into your mouth. The thirium lubricated both of your tongues. Right now all you could think about was more. Your LED flashed yellow as it sent information into the lustful android in front of you. In turn he bit your lip softly and began to suck on it before picking you up. Your legs wrapped around his waist and both of his arms were bent, holding him up. You could feel your system heating up. He pressed his erection between your legs. Since you were a sex android, you had these components but you had no idea that Connor would have one as well. His head leaned against the wall next to yours, you could feel his heat radiating off his lips. "An android like me would do anything to complete his mission." He spoke in a rough, deep voice you had not heard before. He bit your ear softly causing your head to jerk back in response. He then trailed kisses down your neck. Each one sending more of that feeling than the last. More. He bit down hard on your collar bone causing warnings to go off. Again thirium dripped. He began to suck and bite and lick. You wanted to touch him, to feel him. He took your hand and put it to his chest then returned back to your lip. His thoughts were filled with ideas, each one different but all about you. It sent a shiver down your spine.

I want more

I want this

I want you.

For the second time you broke Connor. He pulled away clicking his tongue. Annoyed that he had to be away from your lips for even a split second. He pulled off his oh so neat tie and threw it to the ground. He then took off his jacket. Half way through unbuttoning his shirt he began to grind his hips, you had to lean against the wall for support since his hands were busy. A noise escaped your lips and thirium rushed to your head causing a dark purple color to cover your face. He kissed your cheek gently then smirked. Fuck. You yanked him forward and connected your lips.

More.

Your hand began to unbutton his shirt.

More.

He dropped it to the floor.

More.

You tried to part your lips but he refused to. A loud noise echoed in the room. He ripped your clothes off.

You smiled against his lips. "Eager aren't we?" You teased him. All of a sudden he dropped to his knees. Your LED flashed red, worried he had overheated. He yanked down the thong, the only thing left covering your body. He looked up at you. He began to trail his fingers against your slit, sending shocks through your body.

More

He shook his head, smirking at you again. He then trailed his tongue over your clit, your legs began to malfunction and your back slid down the brick wall. "Keep standing." He ordered, in a slight growl. You did as he said. He pressed a finger against your entrance and slid it inside. Your hips trembled. He began feeling around inside while sucking on your clit, skillfully. Your back arched as he reached a pleasure point. He slipped another finger in and began to ram and flick the spot over and over. Your hips began to rock.

More.

He looked at you again. "Don't move."

You didn't want to but you stayed still. He softly bit your Labia and left your swollen clit throbbing. He left you standing

More.

" more." You repeated allowed, hoping it would sway him. "Please Con- AH." You basically screamed the last part as he pinched your clit. "Connor." You moaned, pleading. "More." He stood again, picking you up. Wetness dripping down your leg. He set your calves onto his shoulders and began teasing your entrance with his cock. Pressing it against your clit. Then he slammed it into you. Your legs shifted to fit around his waist so you held onto his neck. He placed his arms above your head then slammed himself into you diagonally, sending a shock through your body. Your nails dig into his back as he began to repeatedly slam himself into you. Steam was coming from both of your bodies from the heat. You bit into his shoulder as he slammed into you roughly, you felt his warmth shoot inside of you. Your ocular components began to see stars as he breathed onto your neck, all the while your teeth were sunk into his skin. Even though he has just come he began to slam into you a few more times causing everything in your abdomen to clench. The knot in your stomach released and you moaned into his skin. You pulled away from his neck and thirium dripped out of your mouth.  You kissed him letting him taste. You pulled away looking at him in a dazed. He dropped his head to your neck. "More" he mumbled.