Second Try

Law sat with both legs on the bench so he could watched out the window for any signs of enemy ships or an island easier. He glanced down every now and then at Sanji still sleeping on his shoulder, his legs hanging off the bench and back to the wall. He reached up and stroked Sanji's cheek with the hand that wasn't wrapped around his waist. You're a little more like him than I thought you were, Black Leg, he thought to himself. You're blond. You smoke. You have brothers who hate you. You're caring. You'd do anything for the people you care about. Hell you even set yourself on fire, although you do it on purpose. While you're no klutz... nor do you look like him... you still remind me of him... even if it is only a little.

Sanji moved slightly in his sleep and winced when the leg that he broke, during his fight against Virgo, bumped the bench.

Law kissed him on the top of his head. "You need to be more careful," he said into Sanji's hair.

"What does it matter to you?" Sanji muttered tiredly. "I'm not a member of your crew."

"It matters more than you think," Law said wrapping both arms around him.

"It's just a small fracture. I'll be fine in a few days," he replied trying to move Law's arms so he could get up.

"Stay," Law said tightening the hug a little. "It's late, go back to sleep."

"I'm supposed to be keeping watch. I can sleep later."

"Stop worrying about it. I'm keeping watch for you. Besides I don't sleep much anyway."

"Why are you acting like this?"

"Like what?"

"Worried. Like this is real and not blackmail. Like I... actually... mean something to you...."

Law turned his gaze back to the window. He didn't want to answer that yet. How could he answer that question honestly when he didn't even know the answer himself. He didn't know why he felt so compelled to blackmail Sanji like this. Why he wanted Sanji to himself when he only just met him. Sure they met back at Sobaodia two years ago, but they didn't exactly sit down and get to know each other. What could possibly be making him feel the need to protect the Straw Hat's cook? To keep him by his side and ensure his safety? Yeah Sanji reminded Law of him but it wasn't no where near enough that it should cause him to feel this way. Was it?

"Tra-guy?" Sanji said after waiting for about a minute.

Law sighed, "I don't know if I can answer that question."

"Why not?"

"....I don't think I even know the answer.... The only thing I can tell you is you remind me a little of someone I once knew... only a little but even so...." Law's tone had gone sad and distant.

Sanji looked down at his hands resting on his lap. He didn't know what to say so he sat there in silence.

"If you're not going to sleep, do you mind if I try that again?" Law asked, breaking the silence.

"What?"

Law looked down at Sanji. He took his chin gently in his fingers and tilted his head up. "This," he replied softly kissing Sanji. He slid his hand under the back of Sanji's shirt and traced circles just under his shoulder blades.

Sanji began to tremble, still unable to come to terms with his decision to allow Law to have his way.

Law stopped and rested his forehead on Sanji's. "I'll only go as fast and far as your memories will let me," he reassured. "Just say the word and I'll stop."

Sanji slowly nodded and Law began kissing his neck. Sanji closed his eyes tightly, still uncomfortable with the idea of seeing what Law was doing. He silently prayed to himself that he didn't have another panic attack. He didn't think he would now that he was able to move his legs... but then again he still couldn't kick Law if he needed to while sitting like this. He pushed the thought out of his mind and tried to think about something else. His friends, Nami, Robin, Vivi, Shirahoshi, The Baratie, what to cook for breakfast.... It helped, that was until Law's tongue ran up his neck. Sanji let out a whimper and held his eyes shut tighter then they already were.

"Too much?" Law asked, worried.

Sanji shook his head.... It really was but Sanji wasn't sure if he trusted Law... after all he basically told Sanji the only rule was no protesting on anything.

"You sure?"

Sanji nodded.

"You don't look like you're sure."

"I-I'm fine. I just wasn't expecting that."

Law nodded once and went back to kissing him on the lips. He nipped at Sanji's bottom lip before forcing his tongue in his mouth. Sanji grimaced when Law licked the roof of his mouth.

Law stood up with Sanji in his arms. He swung Sanji's leg around so one was on either side of his waist. Law climbed back onto the bench and leaned forward until Sanji was laying down, his legs wrapped around Law so he could still kick him if necessary. Law reached one hand up to unbutton Sanji shirt once again, this time completely removing it. He then held Sanji with one hand around his waist and the other the back of his head, fingers weaving through his hair. Law pulled Sanji's head back slightly and began sucking and nipping at his neck.

Sanji was too tired to protest so instead he let his body relax. His right leg fell to the floor and the other slid to the bench. His eyes closed as he grew more tired by the second but Law was clearly no were near done so he tried to force himself to stay awake. He didn't trust Law, especially when he was in this seemingly "hungry" state that he hadn't even realized Sanji's body going limp with exhaustion.

After a minute, Law smiled into Sanji's neck and muttered, "Sleep, my Prince." He rolled over so Sanji was now on top of him, laying in his arms and head on his chest.