Hello..Again?

After a five months have past it was April. Nichole was on Spring Break and also working at the Cafe. since she always worked part-time while she out of collage for a day, She now worked full time on spring breaks and Summer breaks. As Nichole was walking over to a table, holding a tray full of drinks she bumped into someone in front of her spilling all of it on the person. "I-Im sorry!" Nichole said as she stood there shock.

Alex glared at the women for a moment before his eyes widen a bit, realizing it was Nichole, the women he met in December. Their eyes met on another and it felt as if time stopped. They both just stared at the other, wondering. Was it a coincidence? "Im sorry...." Nichole repeated more soflty then before, staring at Alex as if it was a trance. Alex finally looked away breaking the trance. "whatever" Alex grumbled under his breath as he looked down at his ruined jacket. "Im so sorry sir! I will clean you up right away!" Nichole panick as she went off and came back with a towel and patted Alex's jacket softly.

Alex blushed a bit but looked away. trying to hide it. He wasn't used being very close to anyone. Or any women for that matter. "Im sorry.." Nichole smiled as she looked up into Alex eyes. She noticed they was grey, her that was unusual. Noticing Nichole stare, he blushed deeper. "Im sorry once again.." Nichole let out a soft laugh for her silliness. She smiled brightly at Alex who in return smiled a bit. "While I am up, what would you like today Sir?" Nichole got out her mini notebook and looked at Alex. "Bubble Tea..." he mumbled. Nichole took out her pencil from her hair and wrote it down. 'Okay! I shall be back with your beaverage sir. Please take a seat as you wait!" She let out a giggle then skipped away, letting another employee clean up her mess.

Alex sat down at a small table and took out his sketch book from his manbag. Alex started sketching in his Sketch book, letting his imagination take him away from reality. Yes. This is how he escaped reality. What a cruel world indeed though, Alex always thought. Drawing pulled him into a world full of calmness and peace. He did this alot. He always got away from what was stressing him out in reality and went to this place. He couldn't really explain this place. Before Alex knew it he notice what he was drawing. More like who he was drawing.

"Im back with your Bubble Tea " Nichole smiled brightly as she sat down the beaverage in front of Alex. Alex looked up at her and blinked. "Thank you.." He said quietly. Nichole shook her head. 'Smile!" She smiled bigly. Alex tilted his head in confusion. "Smile~ Not cause I said so silly~ Cause you never know who is in love it it!" She grinned silly. Alex eye widen a bit then he looked away. "Your full of energy..." he mumbled but he felt him smiling. Wow. Smiles were contagious. "See?! Was it that hard?" She smiled softly. Alex looked at her and shook his head.

After a few minutes of staring at each other, the both finally looked away. "well that drink will on the house. Sorry for ruining your jacket..." She let out a nervous chuckled. Alex shrugged and sipped his tea. "Don't worry about it..." He mumbled as Nichole sat down his receipt. Nichole left it as that, returning to her waitress duties. Alex took the reciept to see something written on it. He looked closer to see numbers. He looked up to see Nichole handed an Elder a cup of tea and a bowl of grapes. Nichole looked up to see Alex looking at her and she let out a small giggle and went back into the kitchen. "Huh..." Alex smiled a bit then left the Cafe.

Later in the evening Nichole sat in the living room, reading a book from the Harry Potter series. She felt her phone vibrate right beside her so she picked it up and answered. "Hello?" she questioned as she put her bookmark in her place and closed the book. "Um...is this Nichole.." Said a fimiliar male voice. Alex. Nichole smiled a bit to herself. "Yes!" She giggled as she heard a sigh of relief from the other side.

For a couple of hours Alex and Nichole talked like they known each other for ages. Nichole finally stopped laughing and let out a shaky sigh. "Your so funny...." She giggled then let out a soft yawn. "Are you getting tired?" Alex asked her as he yawned also. "Mhm..." She rubbed her eyes but her smile stayed on her face. "You should go to bed.." Alex said yawning again."Oh! Maybe we can go to the fair..tomorrow?" Nichole asked as she started heading to her bedroom. "Yeah..I would like that...see you then?" Alex voice to seem sleepier."See you then" She said then finally hung up. Nichole smiled as she climbed into bed and as her head hit the pillow, she fell into a dreamless dream.