Guest.

Detective Inspector Lestrade didn't really appreciate being woken up in the middle of the night by a mountain of texts from the world's only consulting detective.

It was 4:16 am on wednesday when he received the text. That was the final straw. He had been able to ignore them up until now. With the buzzing only entering his dreams, causing a very unpleasant dream about bees. But all that incessant vibrating caused his phone to slip of its nice little perch were the buzzing was soft, onto the hard wooden floor.

Not. Cool.

So he was forced to get out of bed and actually look at his phone. And Lestrade was not surprised to see he had 25 new messages and 24 of them were from Sherlock. Texts detailed like:

Bored. - SH

Come rescue me - SH

Dying. - SH

A slow painful death. - SH

Can you come over? - SH

Please? - SH

I said please and everything - SH

So are you coming? - SH

And so on.

But the last single text was from John, not Sherlock. And it read:

Sherlock has pneumonia. Bad case. If he texts you saying he's dying or i'm killing him. Ignore them. Also, please do not call about cases for a couple of days or a week . Cheers - JW

Well John that would have been great to know before Sherlock woke him up. There would be no going back to sleep for tonight. He checked the time for when the last message was sent. Six minutes ago, obviously. Lestrade shook his head, much too early.

When suddenly his phone vibrated in his hand. 

Seriously. Do come, Please -SH

It was decided.

John was awoken at 5am by DI Leastrade, who was attempting to silently let himself into the flat. Only resulting into him crashing into a rather large pile of books in the dark. Not to mention the colourful swearing that was said as well. John, instantly awake, reached over and flicked the lights on. Greg stood there and sheepishly said: "Morning."

John rubbed his eyes, " um . . . what are you doing here?"

"Sherlock texted me."

John glanced over at Sherlock who was sitting up on the couch practically bounding with excitement, just like a child. John rolled his eyes. "Thanks for that Sherlock," John sighed angrily, then added to Lestrade " I did inform you of this. I told you to stay away."

Lestrade shrugged.

"He woke me up, what else was I supposed to do?"

John glared at Sherlock, who only smiled gleefully. Lestrade had planned a smooth entrance, with no need for lights and not waking the good old doctor, who was probably asleep like any other person on Baker Street. Of course that was all ruined by a pile of old books.

John flicked a light and Lestrade was almost certain that his army training would kick in and he would be tackled to the floor or something,. But John looked deathly tired which was the only reason that Lestrade was still standing right now.  

Lestrade managed a little wave and greeted them both. Sherlock did look dreadful, no wonder why John had gotten no sleep. Only then did he really notice Sherlock sitting on the couch. Lestrade had thought it impossible, but Sherlock looked paler and even thinner than ever before. The tubes that John had skilfully woven looked totally out of place. But Lestrade hid his shock, becuase the bloody fool looked absolutely thrilled to see him. Typical. Sherlock was disapointed. Lestrade was meant to come over to entertain him, not to chat to John in the kitchen. About him. Quietly. At least he had his laptop, which John had ever so kindly removed from him last night, thinking it would squish him or something. Sherlock rolled his eyes. Typical John behaviour. He felt a tickle in his throat and attempted to stifle it, knowing that if he coughed he would no longer hear John and Lestrade. He failed miserably.

He struggled to sit up while hacking, still holding his laptop. He knew John would come rushing over. He loathed the thought.

And there he was, removing the laptop despite Sherlock's best efforts to hold on it. He could see Lestrade out of the corner of his eye, looking very concerned. It was a familiar look, but one he never wanted to see again.

Sherlock fell back exhausted onto the sofa and looked away sheepishly.

**

Hello, thank you for reading this, I really appreciate you for reading this. Please do comment any feedback or views about this story. This is my first sherlock fanfiction and I have loads of ideas! I will try to update every week from now on. So thanks again.

^_^