movie night| carlos mena

Y/n POV

I just got home from school and I got a text from my boyfriend Carlos Mena...

*Beginning conversation*

C- hey babygirl wanna have a movie night?💕

Y/n- OMG yes Carlos I would love to come over at 8 we have 4 hours lol see you then baby boy😱

C- y/n I want you now!!😏

Y/n- Carlos just wait bye I love you...

C- bye I love you too

*End of conversation*

Since you had 4 hours to spare you got some movies and snacks ready you decided to take a shower before Carlos got here.

*30 minutes later*

You for our of the shower and dried your hair and out it into a messy bun. You decided to wear a sports bra with sweats and a hoodie after that you checked the time and it was 7:40 you went downstairs and waited you heard a knock at the door and opened it to see Carlos.

Carlos roughly pushed his lips on yours and he had his hand on your waist... "jump" he said, you did and he grabbed your ass and your back he carried you upstairs and put you on the bed hovering over you, you were a virgin and he knew that.

Carlos kissed your neck and started taking off your hoodie and sports bra when he got to your pants he slowly took them off and then took off your panties off with his teeth you knew he was teasing "STOP TEASING CARLOS PLEASE" you said biting your bottom lip.

"As you wish princess" he said and smirked without hesitating he ripped off his shirt and pants leaving him on the bed you slowly slide down his boxers and his dick shot up hitting his lower stomach, you started pumping him up and down you licked the tip teasing him.

"Please don't tease" Carlos said whining as he said that you put as much of him in your mouth as you could he started grabbing a hand full of your hair making you choke but you kept going... "ahh baby don't stop" he moaned you got up before he could cum.

Carlos slowly put you on the bed and put you on the bed and out his dick at your entrance and asked if you were ready and you slowly nodded and he entered slowly making you scream in pain he stopped and said "OMG I didn't mean to hurt you do you want me to stop?" He said scared "no keep going" you said, he did as you said and soon the pain turned into pleasure.

"Ahhh Carlos faster" you said he obeyed and went faster making you moan in pleasure, "baby your so tight" he groaned "oh c-carlos I'm gonna cum" you said stuttering "me too b..." before he could finish he came and so did you he fell next to you cat hung his breath.

"OMG. Carlos. that. was. amazing." you said in between breaths

"I know baby" Carlos said

"I love you"

"I love you too princess wanna go watch a movie"

"Yea" you said giggling