daddy| carlos mena

You and Carlos have been friends for little over five years now. Over time you began to develop feelings for him, but you didn't tell him, the only person you told was Alex.

It was killing you not telling Carlos, it was eating you alive, when ever Carlos would walk down the stairs shirtless, he just looked so hot.

"Hey y/n are you okay" Carlos asked snapping me out of my thoughts and I quickly shook my head "yeah I am"

Carlos POV

Damn y/n looks so hot today. Should I tell her? I as myself as I was thinking.

Y/n POV

I was about to speak but before I could I felt a pair of lips on mine, I knew it was Carlos so I immediately kissed back. "I've been wanting to do this for such a long time" Carlos said in relief, when he got done speaking he out his soft pink lips back on mine, before you know it, it turned into a heated make out session.

After what it felt like hours, he took my shirt off, he then traveled down my body leaving dark purple marks. He then took my lace underwear off with his teeth leaving me completely naked on his bed. He smirked at the sight, "your wet for daddy aren't you?" I replied with a slight moan, he then started eating me out, which made me only moan a bit louder than I was before.

After about a minute I squirted and he licked it all up, he then came back up kissing me making me taste myself. I then flipped us over while I was palming him through his tight boxers, I only felt his bulge grow harder, I then went down leaving hickeys down by his v-line pulling down his boxers.

I grabbed his big thick cock and started pumping him, I then licked his tip and he moaned softly I then took him whole, after about five minutes he came in my mouth, as I swallowed I made sure he was looking me in the eyes.

He went to the bathroom and came back with a condom and quickly put it on. "Are you sure you want this?" He asked, I shook my head and he slowly entered. Tears were falling from my face because it hurt a little, I then shook my head for him to move and he did, soon the pain turned into pleasure.

The room was filled with loud moans, practically screams, I doubt the other boys will even sleep tonight, "ahhh, d-daddy, faster p-please." After about a few minutes later I felt my stomach turn, I knew I was close, "d-daddy, I'm close" "me too babygirl", we both came at the same time and rode out our highs.

We cleaned up and snuggled together before someone came busting through the door, "can you guys please quite down or do it somewhere else next time, please!!" Alex screamed, Carlos and I giggled a little then fell asleep.