Chapter 1

Your Pov

Same shit different day down at the wwe, Changes made last minute some nights I'm the best in the business that gets shit done and everyone just goes with it and do best they can. Then again working at the wwe making just over one million and five thousand a year is easy as the money pays well but your social life is barely existent.

Not that I had one or really wanted one to begin with anyway.

"Ugh hotel sweet hotel at last" I said unlocking the door to my hotel room to see that my room has been cleaned as I walked in.

I sighed tiredly walking towards my bed with my bag over my shoulder and my suitcase in one hand.

"Should I order a pizza and watch tv or go to bed" I said to myself as I sat on the bed thinking what I should do

"Forget it, tv it is but no pizza" I said as I got up from the bed removing my tight designer t-shirt finally flexing my toned muscles and walked to the sofa and turn the tv on. I looked at my watch and it was one in the morning on a Tuesday.

"I swear I don't even sleep anymore" I mumbled to myself as I began to watch the Simpson's as I heard my phone ping causing me to jump a little bit as I wasn't expecting anyone to text me at this time, I went to pick up my phone to see who has texted me at this time in the morning.

Unknown: Hiiii Daddy you was looking hot in that outfit today;)

"What the fuck?!" I said to myself as I began to text back.

Y/n: I think you have the wrong number

Unknown: I don't think I do white Gucci t-shite with tight white shorts, am I correct?

I quickly looked around my room to see if anyone was watching me because that was out of this world creepy as hell only to see no one was around before I started to text back once again

Y/n: Why just why do I have the feeling your stalking me?

Unknown: Oh trust me I'm not believe me Daddy I've just been all eyes on you since we first met😍😉

Y/n: I barely know you, I'm surprised I haven't blocked you by now.

Unknown: Maybe I've got you drunk on me already handsome, speaking on which I have a little of your favourite liquor on my body why don't you come lick it off daddy?😉😈

The only people who know my favourite liquor are my co-workers and a few family members so there's no way she knows or works with me.

Y/N: My favourite liquor? and quit calling me Daddy.

Unknown: (insert favourite liquor of your choice) of course, Your absolute favourite

And with that statement my eyes were bulging out of my head practically rolling over and over again as I continued to watch the Simpsons

Y/n: Who the fuck are you?

Unknown: You already know me, See you at work next Monday😉😍

And with that I laid my head back thinking of who this person could be as I can't wait till Monday to find out who it is