Chapter 2- Nuke the City

A few days had passed but still no sign of the badass. Meanwhile, Tweek had noticed changes in the South Park residents. There was this one guy who appeared to be very cannibalistic. He bit a 4 year old girl in the arm; a huge chunk of flesh, blood and veins. Tweek had ran inside of his coffee shop, locked the doors, then screamed about too much pressure watching a girl scream and cry because some of her arm was missing. Tweek cradled himself, sitting under the shelter of the shop's counter. He listen to the slow tapping of his boots on the floor, his fast heart beat and the rhythms of the clock ticking. His green eyes scanned the open space. He thought for a while, to calm himself down. Suddenly, extremely loud banging was heard at the glass door, like someone was throwing themselves against it. The glass smashed, revealing a bloody and flesh hungry person. He ran at Tweek, blood pouring from his open mouth. The poor boy screamed and waited for the impact, but it never came. There stood a girl and a boy. The boy wore a Chullo hat, a blue jacket, skinny jeans and combat boots. The girl had a red, short sleeved shirt with a black under top with skinny jeans and black converse. Her brown hair was up in a loose pony tail, her blue eyes scanning the shop. The man from earlier was dead, with a huge pool of blood surrounding him. Tweek started shaking and screaming, pulling at his hair. The girl's expression softened.

"No, dont! You'll attracted them!!" She grabbed Tweek's arm and forced him to the back of the shop. She sighed.

"If your gonna survive, your gonna have to come with us!"

"W-What happened?" Tweek stuttered, going from the girl to the boy.

"The infection. First, the fungal affects the cordyceps. Then it spreads to the mind. It takes over your eyes and makes you blind. It gives you the desire for flesh and blood, it's not safe. First they were going on about the South. Now it's the East Coast, the West Coast...Were doomed if we don't make the right decisions.."