Chapter 9

Draco left me in our free period so I just hung out with Jess. "Guys we should get to our dorms it's starting to rain pretty hard," I say. "We have to run across the yard in the rain. Hey there's a pathway with a tin roof over it. We still might get wet because of the wind but at least we won't be directly in the rain!" Jess exclaims trying to speak over the heavy rain. We were also with two other muggle borns Ashleigh and Laila. We started to run for the path with the tin roof. I instantly got saturated. "Fuck!" I yell as my hair gets wet. We make it under the shelter when we suddenly hear a rumble. "What is happening?" Laila the clueless muggle born says. "We are frolicking through the meadows," Ashleigh jokes. Suddenly there is is a rumble and all I can see is blue light flash before my eyes. "HOLY FUCKING SHIT WE NEARLY GOT STRUCK BY LIGHTNING. WE COULD HAVE DIED!" Jess screams. All I saw when the lighting struck the tin roof above us was my life flash before my eyes. Not really but it seemed like it.

We got to our dorms soaking wet. I was greeted by George laughing at my eyeliner running down my face. "Nice face!" I hear Fred say from behind. "Shut up. We nearly got struck by lightning. The lightning bolt was right above us!" I say to George. "Aww come here." I go over to him and he pulls me in for a hug. "Are you cold?" He asks resting his chin on my head, I nod and he tightens the hug. "C'mon lets sit by the fire and cuddle," he says. We walk over to the couch by the fire and cuddle. Everyone else had left and it was just us two. I was about to go to sleep on George when suddenly the two most famous couples in Hogwarts barged into the common room, Laila and Sam and Melanie and Harry. The two couples were sucking each others faces off. "Umm guys can you do that somewhere else?" I ask with a disgusted look on my face. "Oh sorry," Melanie says and they all walk off to their rooms. "Well that was nasty," George says chuckling a bit. I yaw and close my eyes. I instantly fell into a deep sleep.

I awoke in my room and realised I had defence against the dark arts. I groaned really loud and saw that nobody was in the room with me. They must of took off for breakfast. I go and get ready. I apply my foundation, mascara and blush. Now the hard part, the eyeliner. I draw my famous cat eyed eyeliner and did it perfectly in one go. "YES!" I scream at my accomplishment. I walk out of my room and found George walking out of his room at the same time. "I thought I heard you scream," I hear George say from behind. "C'mon lets go eat some food," he says leading the way out

Another shit chapter sorry. But don't forget to vote for the story~ Jess