Chapter 1

I just want to tell you guys this is based off the movies and my imagination so if it's not accurate to the books that's why. I'm basing it off the movies because most people have only seen the movies. It's going to be a horrible book and no one is going to read it but oh well. I just want to do what I like doing. It's probably not going to be edited bc I'm a lazy shit and there is also going to be swearing just a lil warning:)

Sammy's Pov

Another year at Hogwarts. There has been so much shit going on and it's only been my third year. First famous Harry Potter saves the philosophers stone. Then he saves Ginny Weasley from a giant snake that goes 'hiss hiss motherfuckers' well not really but that's how I imagined it. This year I wonder what will happen. If you don't know me I'm Samantha Snape. Well I'm really Samantha Potter but no one knows. Only my close friends know I'm Snapes daughter. I'm known as the girl with no last name to most people. My friends call me SS or double s. Most people call me Sammy. I'm in Griffyndor which was weird for me because I thought since my dad is in Slytherin I should be in it but I'm not. I'm a 3rd year student and I have many friends but my best friend is Jessie Baggs. She's practically my long lost sister. We tell each other everything and when I say everything I mean EVERYTHING. My dad said I had to go over to live with some muggles a few years back but two years back I moved back with him since I got my Hogwarts letter. I am used to the wizard life but I prefer the muggle life because there is less drama and more importantly WIFI. I miss my wifi sooo much. I had a few friends back at my muggle house and I was a Fangirl. I was the BIGGEST fangirl ever. I was in love with this singer Shawn Mendes. Jess was a muggle born so she knew all about that stuff. We were also Fangirl buddies. I thanked The Lord that she was in love with Jacob Whitesides and not my Shawn. We met a girl who was a shapeshifter. God knows what that's called. I sometimes can't keep up with all these magical terms. Well anyway we made her turn into Shawn and Jacob and got pics on our iPhones then posted them on Instagram. All our muggle friends went crazy. Jess laughed so hard at their reactions. If I actually met them I would cry because they saved my life. Unfortunately with all the shit I've been through and the bullying I cut. No one knew about this not even Jess.. It was my little secret.

First day of school is always hell. Again for the 3rd time I heard my dad yelling from downstairs to 'get my lazy ass out of bed and get ready for another exciting new year' as my father would say. Snape wasn't as mean as he seems to be. He's actually pretty laid back. Well only to me and Jess I guess since I was his daughter. He wasn't the mean potions teacher everyone knew. He was caring, nice, over protective and as I said earlier laid back. He made my half of the house as muggleish as it can be so a TV, computer, wifi, laptop, kitchen etc. He still wanted me to be a wizard but he respected my request for a life as a muggle when school was out. I groaned and got out of bed grabbing my suitcase and Snowy owl I called Ashy named after the hot drummer Ashton Irwin from 5SOS. I skipped my way to my kitchen and made myself some pancakes. "Good morning Sam. Are you ready for your third year?" My dad asked already in his robes

"Yes. I can't wait for potions class!" I exclaimed a little too excited.

"Why is that honey?"

"Because i get to see my crush!" I said smiling like a weirdo. I have had the biggest crush on Draco Malfoy since my first year. Yes he was a bad boy but I was kind of into that. I finished up my breakfast and went back into my room to get ready. I had a feeling this year would be different.