Chapter Seven: Jughead Wants To Be A Serpent

Happy Memorial day
-wildflower

Southside High.................................

Sweet Pea and I are officially dating, we are planning to keep it secret until they figure it out for themselves. Last night we slept in the same bed because I was having a bad night from my nightmares so I slept in Sweets's arms. When we got to school Toni and Fangs attacked us. Toni instantly pulled me to the Red and Black offices. "So tell me everything about the date."

"Well he borrowed Fangs's truck and he put blankets and pillows in the back we watched The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. We ate popcorn and then ran out snacks so we went to town to get more......." I then told her about the thing that happened with Jug's friend and then about the kiss.

"He held a gun to Sweet Pea's head?!" Toni said, surprised.

"Yeah," I said, "Did Fangs send you the photo he took of Sweets and I when we kissed."

"Obviously." Toni rolled her eyes with a smirk.

"Send it to me." I told her.

"So did anything else happen last night?" Toni asked.

"No, we did not have sex." I told her, know exactly what she was implying. "Now let's go meet up with Sweets and Fangs." We went to the cafeteria where they usually would be and they were there. "So, what are we going to do?"

"About what?" Fangs asked confused.

"Jughead's friend held a gun to Sweets's head last night." I told him and it caught all of the Serpents's attention.

"The same friend that threatened the Black Hood." Sweets added.

"What are we going to do about it?" Fangs asked.

"We go to war." I smirked.

That night.............................
Andrew's House.....................

I rode with Sweet Pea to the Northsiders house. We walked up to the door, Sweets and I led the group of Serpents to the front door of the house. The door swung open to see a bunch of Bulldogs. "How stupid are you Northsiders?" Sweets asked, "You really think you can come to my house, stick a gun in my face in front of my girl, and there wouldn't be any payback?"

"You have crap timing, bro." A random Bulldog said. "Bulldogs eat Serpents for lunch."

Sweets smirked, Andrews turned around to talk to his girlfriend. "If you want a fight, we'll fight." Andrews told us.

"What about your gun?" I asked.

"What about his knife?" Archie asked in reply.

"How about no weapons?" Andrews's girlfriend suggested.

Sweet Water Bridge.........................

I got off of Sweets's bike and he turned to me, "Stay here, please. I don't want you to get hurt."

"I am not going to stand back and watch my boyfriend get hurt." I told him. "I told you I would stand by you and that's what I am doing."

"Please, Rox. I'll buy you milkshakes for the rest of the week." Sweets begged.

"Fine but I don't like not being apart of this." I told him.

"Thank you, Rox." He smiled before giving me a peck on the lips and going to fight.

"Be careful." I told him. I watched as Andrews punched Sweets with all his strength. Sweets fell to the ground and I began to scratch at my arm nervously as the rain his my body. Next thing I saw was a Bulldog stabbing himself with a knife and after that there was a gunshot and everyone scattered. Sweets got on his bike and I got on with him and we went back to his trailer and I took care of his wounds. I grabbed frozen peas that had been in Sweet Pea's freezer for a long time. I went over to the couch where Sweets was sitting and sat next to him and held the frozen peas to his eye.