Slasher Oc-The Collector

Name:Jacob Dante Ayers

Age:??

Gender:Male

Sexual orientation:??

Weapons:Any sharp object or Toxins

Physical characteristics:Light blue eyes (lifeless), dark opaque redhead, light skin, strong body and tall.

Favorite drink: Wine (Red preference) and Cider

Favorite food: All kinds of food with pasta and meat.

Pastime: Collect people that you like :)

Cannibal:Yes :)

Psychological diagnosis: Bipolarity, problems of anger control, cannibalism, psychopathy,sadism, obsession, possessiveness,Identity problems

pros: Strength, speed, knowledge of hallucinogenic, deadly and healing toxins, intelligence.

Cons: Too high to fit for small spaces, can be easily provoked, narcissism.

When Young Jacob was silent and reserved, the few people who saw him believed he was a shy child since he never spoke to anyone but his parents, Jacob's parents were of English descent, so they always admired its attractiveness and height .

Jacob had a great love for his mother to the point of dependency.

His father had an admiration and respect for man since he always demonstrated his good skills for trade and to treat people, so the family was the center of attention and the envy of many.

And although people said that Jacob was fortunate to have a large income family and really focused on the child was raised strictly and harshly.

Jacob's father, seeing that he was so dependent on his mother, was angry and tried to make his son learn to valance by himself at first they were only screaming but as time went on they became punishments and beatings.

Jacob learned that things had to be done right the first time without losing time or there would be horrible consequences.

When Jacob wept over his father's abuse, he taught him in a dark room that contained an exhibition of animals that his father dissected.

He hates it, he hated the thousands of eyes and features of animals that he thought looked at him like creatures on the lookout.

Jacob's mother, although trying to help him with her father's abuses, could not cope with her husband's tyrant.

Later, Jacob's father taught him to hunt and dissect the animals he hunted, how to clean them and leave them as beautiful sculptures.

I hated doing it.

but

Over time I started to like it.

In his teens, Jacob had already moved away from his mother because of his fear of his father.

He had already read several books of great literary idols "The Phantom of the Opera" "The Treasure Island" "The Canterville Family" etc ..

Jacob began to notice very large in his parents that as a child he could not see by his innocence.

It seemed that his mother was angry about something that his father would later discover.

As time went by Jacob felt lonely and abandoned, the happy and cheerful child who combined with his mother had become a man as cold as his father.

When Jacob accompanied his father to the great backyard terrace he found a trap door hidden among the flowers that he had planted in the past, when his body entered he tensed and his eyes opened for a long time.