6. Big Change

A middle aged woman comes out of the building and walks over to me, she introduces herself and starts telling me about the school, while we wait for the driver to finish getting my things out of the car. Once he does, he says goodbye and drives off.

"So Julianna, this is a big change for you. But there is many people here who are willing to help you if you get lost or confused. I'm one of them!"

The lady starts talking to me very enthusiastically, not the exact tone I'd use but okay.

She starts giving me a tour around the outside and inside of the school, spending more time at the places I'll be everyday ; the dorm area, and classrooms. We then walk to the office, so I can meet my "buddy" that was assigned to lead me around school until I find my way. I walk in to see a guy with brown hair, he's taller than me.

"Hey I'm Hayden"

"I'm Annie"

He grabs my hand and pulls me out of the office, causing me to laugh.

"Sorry. I had to get you out of there before they started a speech about you making friends and having fun. Despite the fact that the school looks like a prison, and the teachers are assholes sometimes, it's not that bad. You just have to make sure you have friends, or this place will suck."

"Oh. I'm not that great at making friends"

"Well that's okay. You can consider me your first real friend here, and I'll introduce you to some of my friends too. But right now we need to get to class."

Hayden starts walking away, pulling me with him. When he get to our first class, he's still holding my hand. I blush and quickly pull away, which causes him to blush.

"Sorry I didn't realize I was still-"

"It's okay"

I cut Hayden off and smile at him, showing him that it really is okay.
This school might not be so bad...

————————-
Ahahaha don't hate me. Ashannie is still endgame