return

Three years have passed since Naruto Uzumaki was attacked on the night of October 10. The night he met the people who would be his parents in the future, Sirzechs Lucifer and Grayfia Lucifuge.
Three years have passed since Naruto Uzumaki died, and instead, Naruto Lucifuge started a new life as a high class demon. The next leader of the house Lucifuge, because he was the only demon with blood Lucifuge who was in a position to take the leadership of the clan. Grayfia was married to Sirzechs, so it was technically part of the Gremory clan, while Naruto, having inherited mostly the genes of Grayfia and therefore a great affinity with ice magic, was the most apt to take the leadership of the clan in a future. In addition, Naruto had inherited a version of the power of the destruction of Sirzechs, although this power was much more difficult to control than the ice magic that he had inherited from his mother.
The mere image of demons with the ability to use ice magic and power of destruction made all demons think that it would be a powerful clan in the future, which would give much to talk about. But that is not what matters.
It's been three years since Naruto found out he was a demon. It's been three years since he told his parents that he did not care in the least, and it's been three years since Naruto was subjected to intense training from Grayfia and the Gremory clan in general, and eventually Sirzechs, who left your jobs to be present in the training of your child and help him control the power of destruction.
Day and night, Naruto trained intensely for a long three years. Years in which he rarely went out to do anything other than train or play with his aunt Rias Gremory, the heir of the Gremory clan, Sona Sitri, the heiress of the Sitri clan, and Sairaorg Bael, the heir of the Bael clan who had not inherited the characteristic power of said clan. All of them demons of the same age as Naruto.
Rias got along very well with Naruto, every now and then, before she went to Kuoh, she trained with Naruto just for fun and that made them have a strong bond between the two of them. Sona, who had known the heir Lucifuge through her best friend, got along very well with Naruto, to the point of having developed feelings of love for the Lucifuge, but these were nothing too important.
Who had the most important relationship with Naruto was Sairaorg.

These two trained together almost every day, fought one by one until one fell down through fatigue or surrendered, Naruto faced Sairaorg using his two powers and his hand-to-hand combat ability, while Sairaorg simply faced Naruto's hand by hand. The two could be hours fighting each other, hours in which all who are near thought that the world was going to end, because the damage caused by the two boys can be compared to those caused by Ddraig and Albion in their time, only that in a small area that the government granted to the Lucifuge clan.
But, the day Naruto had to return to Konoha came to an end. Naruto wanted to go back to see the people he left behind, the hokage, Iruka, the Ichirakus ... And not many more people. But he definitely wanted to see them again and tell them about his new life.
That is why, the future leader of the clan Lucifuge was with a big smile as he walked towards the doors of the village. He was extremely excited, thinking about how his loved ones react when they realize that he was not dead, and that he was much stronger than ever. He was excited to see Chouji Akimichi and Shikamaru Nara, his two friends from the academy, and show him how much he had improved.
Being lost in his thoughts, Naruto was stopped by one of the village guards, who stood in front of him before he started talking. "Hey boy, we called you several times, but you seem to be asleep ..." was what Izumo Kamizuki said when he saw that the boy did not respond to his calls due to being distracted. "I can let that go, I really know what it means to get into trouble for not paying attention ..." what the guard said was true. He and his companion, Kotetsu Hagane, who was asleep, were reprimanded quite often for sleeping at work, and that was something he did not like, so to scold the boy for not having listened would be pure hypocrisy on his part. "But hey, I need you to tell me who you are, and the reason why you are looking to enter Konohagakure." It was what the guard said.
Naruto smiled, remembering that he was wearing a hood that made it impossible for anyone to recognize him. "Oh, well, you see ... I lived in Konoha and just came back from a training trip, I'm sorry I did not hear the first time you called me, but I guess that does not matter anymore, my name is Uzumaki Naruto, and I come with intentions to take the exam to be a genin of Konohagakure. " Naruto said, partially lying, since his surname was no longer Uzumaki and his highest priority was not being a Konoha genin.