You have got to be kidding me!!

The next day I decided I couldn't hide away in my room anymore. I got up and got ready for school. I tried not to imagine having to sit next to Austin and Jazz and having to explain to the others what had happened. At 8:30 I arrived at school, a few girls from my year shot me looks that clearly said " He's not yours anymore"

I tried to ignore them and kept walking.... obviously someone wanted to rub it in.

" Brooke!" Jay called from across the courtyard. I ignored him and walked into the classroom, all heads turned.

" Slut" Sarah Reece said as she walked past me. I wondered what she meant I hadn't done anything. Just then Jay ran into the room. " Brooke" He said running over.

" Not now" I said pushing past him and out of class. I walked down to a patch of trees and hid in the bushes. I could see Jay running towards me, I prayed he wouldn't notice me. I wasn't ready to have him hate me too.

" Brooke wait" He yelled spotting me. I got up and started running back towards school. He ran after me and caught my arm.

" What's wrong?" He asked, turning me around so I had to face him.

" Nothing, I'm fine" I lied. It felt wrong to lie to Jay.

" Yeah right, come on" He said heading for the path to the beach. I had to agree since he was holding my arm in an iron grip. he lead me down to the white sand beach behind school. He sat on the sand and pulled me down next to him.

" So what really happened?" He asked.

" Don't you already know?" I asked " The whole school seems to know" I sighed.

" You think I believe them?" He asked.

" well yeah"

" Of course I don't... You would never do it?"

" What did you hear?

" Well, someone spread it around that you made Austin have sex with you and then dumped him because you got pregnant" He explained.

" What the f**k, are you kidding me? " I exclaimed shocked. " Who would do that?" I asked, but I was pretty sure I already knew.

" I knew you didn't" He sighed in relief " but it might take some convincing for the others to believe you"

" What Rik and Charlie think I'm pregnant?"

" Nah, the rest of class"

" Oh yeah" I sighed, he was right.

" So what actually happened?" He asked.

" I was at Austin's and I saw Jazz's ba-" I started.

" JAZZ?!" He cut in. He looked speechless.

" Yeah I know, she had a positive pregnancy test in the bag, Austin confirmed it was his baby" I finished.

" Wait Jazz is Pregnant??" He asked, his shock doubling.

" Yep" I said, I could feel the tears stinging my eyes. Jay didn't say a word he wrapped his arms around me and held me while I let myself cry. After a while he said " I can take you home if you want... we can't go back to school."

" Sure" I said getting up. I had stopped crying and waited for Jay to stand. There was a rustling behind us in the bushes. I turned around and met one of two people I least wanted to see. Austin strolled down though the undergrowth to the beach. Before I could react I heard Jay get up. He ran full speed at Austin and grabbed his collar. I ran over.

" WHAT THE F**K IS WRONG WITH YOU?" Jay yelled, shaking Austin.

" Dude get off" Austin said swatting at Jay. Austin was a bit taller then Jay but Jay looked ten times madder.

" No, what the hell were you thinking?" Jay asked, loudly.

" My life bro, besides I'm sure you understand that us guys have to go for the.. well.. hotter girls?" He said grinning.

" How dare you hurt my best friend, or get Jazz pregnant!?" Jay said, his voice took on a threatening tone.

" Aww thats cute little guy, but its not my fault, really" Austin said, smirking slightly. I noticed he sounded quite truthful, But I didn't trust him.. Jay obviously didn't. He looked so mad.. Jay punched Austin's chin. Austin stumbled backwards before regaining his balance and punching Jay in the stomach. Jay doubled over and groaned. I ran and tried to drag him away but he pulled away and kicked Austin right in the balls. Austin yelled and fell to the ground, doubled over.

" I'm sorry Brooke" Jay said turning back to me.

" Please don't do that" I sighed.

" I really am sorry, I'm just mad" He looked down. I gave him a hug. " Austin I think you should leave, and don't come near me or my friends ever again " I said when Austin got back up.

" Fine, but just saying , if you can't handle me you've got a nice surprise coming" He said before he slipped away back towards school.

" Come on, I'll take you to your place" Jay said.

" Are you ok?" I asked.

" Yeah I'm good, that guy has problems."

I couldn't stop thinking about the fight or what Austin had said " If you can't handle me you've got a nice surprise coming". I pushed it out of my head and walked home.

Hey!! So hope you liked it... sorry its a bit short.., more soon. Why did someone spread the rumor about Brooke being preggers? Who spread the rumor about Brooke being preggers? and What did Austin mean by what he said as he left? You'll find out soon !!!! love you xxxxx