Chapter 1- New Kid

Tweek had been is South Park High for some time now, so when rumours start spreading of a badass kid starting school there next week, he wasn't surprised. 'Just another damn bully..' He thought, turning on the coffee machine in his kitchen. When it made a little sound, he grabbed the container and poured the jet black steaming coffee into his favourite mug; a green one. His shaggy, blonde hair fell into his emerald eyes as a look of concentration took over his facial features. Tweek carefully carried the mug to the wooden coffee table in the middle of a brown rug that was strangely off colour in his living room. He got up on his couch, grabbed the remote and flipped through the channels on his TV. He finally come across Terrance and Philip, a stupid show about two very vulgar Canadians. He hated it, but it was better than silence. He watched for about fifteen minutes before his doorbell went off. He got up, shaking and twitching, to open his front door. It revealed Clyde and Token, his two best friends. They were also the cool kids. Clyde pushed through Token and Tweek, and began to pace the slightly younger boy's living room.

"I can't believe it!" Clyde began, tapping his foot.

"A new kid. And he's badass, aswell! He could join our clique!" Clyde stopped to stare at his friends, who were both complete with very confused expressions.

"B-but, there are e-enough bullies in s-s-school! We don't n-need another one j-joining us!" Tweek diverted his eyes from Token to Tweek, who looked in deep thought.

"Tweek's right," Token began, "He is getting ripped on all the time because of a stupid coffee addiction, and-" Tweek decided to cut him off with a short whisper.

"Please don't mention that when he comes." Tweek didn't stutter, twitch or spaz out, he just stared at his tiled floor like it would get rid of all his imperfections, but that wasn't to be. It was still occasionally creaking under the weight of the three teenagers. Clyde gazed to Tweek.

"So...Your saying he can join?!" He looked to the blonde, a hopeful look in his dark, slightly hazel eyes. Tweek nodded, digging his hands in his loose, dark and coffee stained jeans, his green tye-dye t-shirt too baggy on him. Clyde started dancing around his living room.

"Yay!! This...This is perfect! Now we have a badass kid in our clique!" As Clyde was in his own little taco-filled world, Token decided to burst his bubble.

"But what is he doesn't wanna join?" Token folded his arms, raising an eyebrow and Clyde. He stopped, thinking for a second.

"Your right...We'll make him join!" Clyde started dancing again. Token rolled his eyes.

"What part of 'BADASS' don't you.understand??" Clyde stopped, shrugged, and went back to flailing his arms and legs about. To any onlooker, he looked like he was having a heart attack.

Plweese post feedback, my Creek loving munchkins!!